+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hi Folks,Tracker updated 27June asking FP but no email received how long it take to get official letter or email for FP?

Lestad_01

Aug 12, 2019
I am waiting as well, been more than a month. Ordered my ATIP notes and all it states is not started. The officer needs to look at our applications and assign a test window, however, who knows when that will happen. I learnt that my primary office is Sydney (received AOR from here) and Secondary office is Scarborough.
Do you know if the complete process is on hold because of that? I mean LPP process will be stoped until someone just assign us the test? Or everything is done at the same time. That would delay the overall process :/

cacubed

Mar 31, 2023
Hi could someone please update the sheet for me? Test is completed, nothing else is though :(

Type: Online application
Processing office: Montreal
Physical Presence Days: 1820
Application: Single
Application sent: 31/03/2023
Delivered: 31/03/2023
AOR: 19/04/2023
In Process: 19/04/2023
Background: In Progress
Test invitation: 06/06/2023
Test taken: 22/06/2023
Test marked as complete: 27/06/2023

Physical presence: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Language: In Progress

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please send a working WhatsApp group link for March 2023 Citizenship Application?

Thank You

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Do you know if the complete process is on hold because of that? I mean LPP process will be stoped until someone just assign us the test? Or everything is done at the same time. That would delay the overall process :/
I don't know. For me, test and LPP have not started as per my ATIP notes.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hey all
Just to inform.

My spouse received FP request while my BG was complete.
FP req on 19 June gave the same day to RCMP
Updated on 29 June and also me and her got the CTest window from 6 July yo 27 July.

so anyone who’s worrying for FP complete, they are updated within abusiness week.

Reactions: SunshineJA

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Are they shown “in process” in your tracker? My LPP are in process. Test and Oath “no started”
Yeah, my tracker states in progress but the ATIP notes say not started (for LPP). For test and oath, my tracker and notes say not started.

dhaliwal64

Jun 27, 2020
I got FP request on May 9 on tracker. Never got an email or a mail so far. Raised a webform last month and did not get a reply back. Does anyone have similar experience?

Zeddram

Jun 22, 2023
Hey everyone,

I just got a request letter from IRCC asking for scanned or photo copies of all passports held during my 5 year eligibility period.
Silly question, but do I send scan stamped pages only? Or even blank ones?
I remember scanning only stamped pages during my PR time. Shall I do the same now? Or do they need to see blank pages too?

Thank you in advance!

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hey everyone,

I just got a request letter from IRCC asking for scanned or photo copies of all passports held during my 5 year eligibility period.
Silly question, but do I send scan stamped pages only? Or even blank ones?
I remember scanning only stamped pages during my PR time. Shall I do the same now? Or do they need to see blank pages too?

Thank you in advance!
Everything is required, both stamped and unstamped

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeddram

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I got FP request on May 9 on tracker. Never got an email or a mail so far. Raised a webform last month and did not get a reply back. Does anyone have similar experience?
Worried me same they updated on tracker on 27th June that FP required and sent email /mail but nothing received therefore can’t do the FP even same update for CTest till no instructions email received