+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
My problem with IRCC is that they keep switching gears between online vs paper as they please. 2023 March online applicants are getting test invites and BG completed but paper applicants have not got anything yet! It has to be FIFO regardless of how someone applies.
Yup, like I said unpredictable. So once you apply, the only thing you can possibly do is wait and watch. Think about the 2021 applicants seeing 2023 applicants already getting oaths.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yup, like I said unpredictable. So once you apply, the only thing you can possibly do is wait and watch. Think about the 2021 applicants seeing 2023 applicants already getting oaths.
We all know that man. We are all humans and we get anxious about our own applications. I don't mean to belittle the stress that 2021 applicants are feeling. But again that doesn't make me any less anxious about my application.

vancouver-pl

Nov 4, 2022
Type: Online application/Paper application:------ONLINE
Physical Presence Days:1097
Application: Single/Family(number of family members)---Single
Application sent:----March 30th 2023
Delivered:-----------March 30th 2023
AOR:----------------April 17th, 2023

Citizenship application status: In progress
Language skill:- In progress
Background Verification:- In progress
Physical Presence:- In Progress
Prohibition:- In Progress
I have very similar timelines as yours. Last update 20th May but all are in progress.

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
Hi All

I applied in March 23 for citizenship as a family of 3. Me and my wife documents were ok but they want one more ID of my son. However they returned entire application as we applied as family. My queries are below if any one can help

1. Do i just need to attach missing docs and send it (as its still within 90 days) already signed application/docs. I will include cover letter/
2. i Noticed that my photos are expired now at time of returned application, so not sure if i need to retake the photos. Will resubmission will be considered as new date now??

Thanks

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi All

I applied in March 23 for citizenship as a family of 3. Me and my wife documents were ok but they want one more ID of my son. However they returned entire application as we applied as family. My queries are below if any one can help

1. Do i just need to attach missing docs and send it (as its still within 90 days) already signed application/docs. I will include cover letter/
2. i Noticed that my photos are expired now at time of returned application, so not sure if i need to retake the photos. Will resubmission will be considered as new date now??

Thanks
If you can, I recommend applying online instead of sending the paper application again. It’s much faster now.
With online, you just need a digital photo and I don’t think the date matter.

Reactions: Suhas

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
If you can, I recommend applying online instead of sending the paper application again. It’s much faster now.
With online, you just need a digital photo and I don’t think the date matter.
Prepare well and send all documents you think is relevant to verify your background. If you don't send them they are likely going to ask you and you could get into a back and forth. Doesn't matter online or paper. Once you fall out of main stream processing could get erratic.

mj9

Jun 15, 2018
applied for single applicant.
Toronto office.
submitted and received online application: 23rd March, 2023
aor received: 5th April, 2023
IRCC made update on tracker: 25th May, 2023 for test process: in progress (GHOST UPDATE-no changes but profile showed *1 new update)
update reflected on tracker for test: 27th May, 2023

no email received yet for invitation of taking the test. anyone faced or have knowledge about this kind of situation?

as per tracker, IRCC mentions that test invitation received via email is the official invitation for test. my test window is 2nd June to 22nd June, 2023.

humble request to share info as to what I can expect or do next.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Admin please update:
Background completed: May 9th

It's a bit concerning now that I see most have already received their test invite/completed test, but I see a lot of people are in the same boat. It really is random.