+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Mine got delivered on March 28th. At this point, I'm hoping it gets returned so I can apply online.
I highly doubt if mine will get returned as I double checked everything I sent. I am doubting maybe they entered my email incorrectly when sending my AOR.

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
I highly doubt if mine will get returned as I double checked everything I sent. I am doubting maybe they entered my email incorrectly when sending my AOR.
Is yours a family application? My spouse didn't recieve AOR as well, so I doubt it's a case of wrong email address.

When applications are returned, it takes 2-3 weeks to recieve it in your mailbox. So I'd give it sometime.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Is yours a family application? My spouse didn't recieve AOR as well, so I doubt it's a case of wrong email address.

When applications are returned, it takes 2-3 weeks to recieve it in your mailbox. So I'd give it sometime.
The highest number of days am seeing in the tracker from the date of delivery to AOR is 57 days for paper applications. I am at 52 today. I guess I have some more days before I can start freaking out.

Reactions: kadir.ayubi

donsyete

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-22-2019
AOR Received.
05-22-2019
IELTS Request
03-31-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2019
LANDED..........
29-01-2020
Hi all, I just received email invite for citizenship yesterday to do test between May 29 to June 18.

Quick question for dependent (wife), she has not yet created a tracker account. Would this affect her application?
Can she still receive the test email invite even without a tracker account?

Thank you for those you are able to answer.

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
The highest number of days am seeing in the tracker from the date of delivery to AOR is 57 days for paper applications. I am at 52 today. I guess I have some more days before I can start freaking out.
The "57 days" is me, I applied as a family (details in my signature). Received the AORs for all the members on the same day.

I hope you get your AOR soon, I can totally understand the frustration of not knowing what's happening with the application.

Reactions: krishere1982

Lisaken

Jun 14, 2019
Please I need assistance, we (husband and I) all received aor for except my 4yr old son. We got the tracker too. Aren’t we supposed to receive something for my son ?

RedWhiteRed

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Hi all, I just received email invite for citizenship yesterday to do test between May 29 to June 18.

Quick question for dependent (wife), she has not yet created a tracker account. Would this affect her application?
Can she still receive the test email invite even without a tracker account?

Thank you for those you are able to answer.
Tracker account is not needed and it doesn't affect your application.

That said, it is to your benefit to create one. The test and oath notifications generally appear on the tracker before your receive the official email. It's helpful in situations where you miss the email and it also acts as a heads-up for any upcoming action on your part.

abhimanyu_ahlawat

Dec 6, 2021
Update:

PR November 12th 2019
Citizenship Application Submitted:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1156
Application: Single
Application sent: March 8th
Delivered: March 8th
AOR: March 23rd
Ghost Update May 5th
BG Completed May 9th (shown as May 5th).
Test Updated to in Progress May 13th (Shown as May 11th) to be taken from May 19th to June 8th.
Test Taken: May 19th 2023.
Test Marked as Complete: May 23rd (Showing as May 19th on Tracker)
hi, Congrats! Any idea which office is processing your application?