+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Also, can I apply online after submitting a paper application? It's clear to me that they may be returning my application as incomplete. I'd like to go ahead and resubmit but online this time.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Also, can I apply online after submitting a paper application? It's clear to me that they may be returning my application as incomplete. I'd like to go ahead and resubmit but online this time.
Read their process here that should answer your question, and just note you will most likely be flagged for misrepresentation so if I were you I would just chill out and wait to hear from them, or submit a new application and and add a letter explaining why, and also why you left out important information which for some reason has now come back to you or is now relevant to your case. and you only get 100 bucks back for the ROC Fee

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/general-file-processing/procedure-multiple-applications.html

Good luck

Last edited:

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
"It's clear they'll return my application as incomplete" - what are you even talking about?

Olucha1992

Feb 25, 2023
"It's clear they'll return my application as incomplete" - what are you even talking about?
You don’t need to be Rude while answering someone’s questions! Maybe that person need help and they ask their questions here! It’s frustrating process and do not make it worse by answering this way!
Admins should pay attention what is going and how people answer questions! We come here to help each others not to show that I AM SMART AND YOU ARE STUPID! Be nice it’s not that hard !!!!

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
You don’t need to be Rude while answering someone’s questions! Maybe that person need help and they ask their questions here! It’s frustrating process and do not make it worse by answering this way!
Admins should pay attention what is going and how people answer questions! We come here to help each others not to show that I AM SMART AND YOU ARE STUPID! Be nice it’s not that hard !!!!
Dude, who is rude? I don't understand his question. Can you explain what he means by that? I think you are being rude in accusing me of being rude.

• Wow
Reactions: TriniKRN

Olucha1992

Feb 25, 2023
Dude, who is rude? I don't understand his question. Can you explain what he means by that? I think you are being rude in accusing me of being rude.
I think you will not like when you need help and get answers this way - what are you even talking about? This is rude! I am not rude I am very polite!
I saw in this forum so many times disrespectful behaviours! That’s not nice

Reactions: Kayne and TriniKRN

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
I think you will not like when you need help and get answers this way - what are you even talking about? This is rude! I am not rude I am very polite!
I saw in this forum so many times disrespectful behaviours! That’s not nice
There is nothing disrespectful about it. Everyone is frustrated but accusing someone for nothing is garbage. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
It sounds like to me they just didn’t understand why you said you were certain that your application would be returned. Did you realize you didn’t include something after you sent your application? Or were you just assuming because you haven’t received AOR even though later applications have started receiving? You didn’t explain, therefore we don’t know, and hence they asked — seems reasonable a question to me..

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Please update the sheet thank you

GU:May 15
FP request: May 12
FP email: May 17
FP done: May 17
Test invite showed on tracker: May 17
Test email: may 18
update:

test done: May 23 (20/20)

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
It sounds like to me they just didn’t understand why you said you were certain that your application would be returned. Did you realize you didn’t include something after you sent your application? Or were you just assuming because you haven’t received AOR even though later applications have started receiving? You didn’t explain, therefore we don’t know, and hence they asked — seems reasonable a question to me..
People that submitted after me have gotten AOR and IRCC's website advises that if you haven't received your AOR, it could mean your application is incomplete, hence my earlier statement.

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
People that submitted after me have gotten AOR and IRCC's website advises that if you haven't received your AOR, it could mean your application is incomplete, hence my earlier statement.
Think it's a bit of a stretch to assume that. Unless you are now having second thoughts on what you sent.
There are few other folks with paper applications still waiting for AOR.

Fafa1992

Aug 26, 2020
Its the way he asked. You can ask in a polite way if you don't understand anything

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Think it's a bit of a stretch to assume that. Unless you are now having second thoughts on what you sent.
There are few other folks with paper applications still waiting for AOR.
Like me. Mine got delivered on April 3. No AOR yet. I am checking my mailbox everyday to see if they have returned the application.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
***PLEASE UPDATE THE SPREADSHEET***

--Citizenship Application--
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1105.5
Application: Single
Application sent: 15 Mar 2023
Delivered: 15 Mar 2023
AOR: 05 May 2023
Tracker Access: 09 May 2023
In Progress: 09 May 2023
Background Completed: 18 May 2023
Test Updated to in Progress: 18 May 2023 to be taken from May 26th to June 15th.
Test Invite Email: 23 May 2023

Lisaken

Jun 14, 2019
ADMIN PLEASE UPDATE

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1515
Application: Family (3 members )
Application sent: March 27th 2023
Delivered: March 30th 2023
AOR: May 15, 2023
Tracker Access: May 24,2023