Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1176
Application: Single
Application sent: March 1st
Delivered: March 1st
AOR: March 20th
In Progress: March 22nd
Background complete: April 13th
Test Invitation: May 5th (To be taken between May 12th to June 1st)
Test taken: May 12th
Test Complete: May 17th

Last edited:

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Check in the April thread and also check the googlesheet. Link on first page of each month thread.

And I do mean check, don't ask, look for yourself.
I have checked and lot of them have not updated the status.

And I don't think I asked specifically 'you', so if you don't have anything useful to add, you should just STFU.

Reactions: Kayne

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I have checked and lot of them have not updated the status.

And I don't think I asked specifically 'you', so if you don't have anything useful to add, you should just STFU.
Oh honeybooboo, you don't get to tell me to shut up at all, and especially not like that.

It is rather frustrating to see one forum member after another lose all forms of reading and research ability and expect to be spooned information.

If you had checked before you asked, and you don't want to be told to check first, than maybe you should have said you checked.

Paper application delivery date determines which thread it belongs regarding tracking.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Oh honeybooboo, you don't get to tell me to shut up at all, and especially not like that.

It is rather frustrating to see one forum member after another lose all forms of reading and research ability and expect to be spooned information.

If you had checked before you asked, and you don't want to be told to check first, than maybe you should have said you checked.

Paper application delivery date determines which thread it belongs regarding tracking.
You don't get to tell me or anyone else on this forum what they should ask and not ask and what they should do or not do either.

No one cares if you are frustrated. That doesn't give you the right to get preachy here.

And no paper application delivery date does not determine which month's tracker it gets on. I posted in April's thread and the admin added me to March's tracker.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Another update:
Fingerprints required on May 15. I opened tracker today and it was updated May 17. I guess that was what the 1st GU was on May 15 not sure.
Seems like FP is random too since I gave my FP during PR application
I never had to give FP. My guess is name check alone is not enough for you as someone with the same date of birth or similar name is on a shitlist.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
You don't get to tell me or anyone else on this forum what they should ask and not ask and what they should do or not do either.

No one cares if you are frustrated. That doesn't give you the right to get preachy here.

And no paper application delivery date does not determine which month's tracker it gets on. I posted in April's thread and the admin added me to March's tracker.
It's strange that the admin added you to March. It literally says in the spreadsheet at the bottom:

"**FILL ABOVE** **cut-paste msg to next row**
1. IF delivered in APR move to APR tab.
2. Online applications are delivered same day.
3. Don't forget to fill application type in Column ""U"""

Reactions: TriniKRN

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It's strange that the admin added you to March. It literally says in the spreadsheet at the bottom:

"**FILL ABOVE** **cut-paste msg to next row**
1. IF delivered in APR move to APR tab.
2. Online applications are delivered same day.
3. Don't forget to fill application type in Column ""U"""
I am not sure. I honestly don't care. I am worried that I didn't get my AOR yet.

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
I understand your frustration. Paper applications seem to take a lot longer these days. I hope you get your AOR.
I'm curious why folks do paper application? Online seems very straightforward and avoids the additional steps of mailing, transfer of info from paper to computer. It's ready to be looked at the same day.

Reactions: yyzstudent

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I'm curious why folks do paper application? Online seems very straightforward and avoids the additional steps of mailing, transfer of info from paper to computer. It's ready to be looked at the same day.
I don't know why others did it. But IRCC was processing paper applications way faster than the online ones atleast in 2022.

kris72

Mar 17, 2015
It's because most of them are with a family/dependent minor as part of the application and there was no online option for adding minor to the application until few weeks ago.