+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Got it. I've read the book a few times and took some tests. There are always a few questions on names and random years in history I get wrong.
Why is taking pic of ID hard? Any tips to avoid it? I have an desktop with webcam as well as laptop, wonder which one is better.
It’s mandatory. You have to identify yourself with an ID.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Got it. I've read the book a few times and took some tests. There are always a few questions on names and random years in history I get wrong.
Why is taking pic of ID hard? Any tips to avoid it? I have an desktop with webcam as well as laptop, wonder which one is better.
The pic was a joke, Its just hard to get a pic in the square and then when you do it might be blurry and unreadable lol but you got this

Reactions: Ghess23 and lr108

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations! Did you received AOR for all 3 application? As for my application I received only for my self on 9may but waiting for minor 2 child
Yes, we received 3 separate emails each naming one of us. I hope your situation gets figured out soon!

Fafa1992

Aug 26, 2020
Got it. I've read the book a few times and taken some tests. There are always a few questions on names and random years in history I get wrong.
Don't worry too much about the few dates you are forgetting. If you read the book and did the online practice you will be fine. Trust me.

Reactions: lr108

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Update:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1104
Application: Single
Application sent: 18 March 2023
Delivered: 18 March 2023
AOR: 4 April 2023
In Progress: 6 April 2023
Ghost Update: 11 May 2023
Background Completed: 11 May 2023
Test Invitation on the Tracker: 13 May 2023 (To be taken between May 19th to June 8th)

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
The pic was a joke, Its just hard to get a pic in the square and then when you do it might be blurry and unreadable lol but you got this
I know what you mean now it took me a while to take the photo. I did my best but the birth and expiry dates in the PR card are too small.
I also noticed I had the application invite open in a adobe viewer in my computer after I took the test. Don't know if that's going to be a problem.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: TriniKRN

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I know what you mean now it took me a while to take the photo. I did my best but the birth and expiry dates in the PR card are too small.
I also noticed I had the application invite open in a adobe viewer in my computer after I took the test. Don't know if that's going to be a problem.
Fingers crossed.
Sweet!! Congratulations the hard part is done, now you sit back and wait 4-6 months for the Oath o_O unless your office is fast (unlike mine) and still waiting since test was done in Feb.

Also, you should be fine, if it detects you left the screen you would get a warning, so you did not leave the screen.

Reactions: lr108

Fafa1992

Aug 26, 2020
Sweet!! Congratulations the hard part is done, now you sit back and wait 4-6 months for the Oath o_O unless your office is fast (unlike mine) and still waiting since test was done in Feb.

Also, you should be fine, if it detects you left the screen you would get a warning, so you did not leave the screen.
What is your office?

Baobaochlos

Oct 23, 2018
I did the test and got unofficial score of passing. My status exam got updated to Completed for almost a week now. Does it mean I passed my exam officially? Thank you in advance.