Physical Presence Days: 1280
Application: Single
Application sent: March 4th, 2023
Delivered: March 4th, 2023
AOR: April 4th, 2023
In Progress: April 6th, 2023
BG Complete: May 9th, 2023
Test Invite: May 9th, 2023
Test Date: May 12th, 2023 (TW: May 12 - June 1, Score: 20/20)

Olucha1992

Feb 25, 2023
Anyone from Hamilton? Any updates?
I am still waiting for my update after April 19 BG completed why they are so slow

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,808
Application: Family (2 adults, 1 child)
Application sent: March 27
Delivered: March 29
AOR: May 12

Got AOR this morning, one email per person spread out over 20 minutes starting just before 8 am. Between expecting it at the very earliest mid-next week and not first thing in the morning I about flipped when I looked at my phone and saw the notifications! Pretty great way to end the week :D

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,808
Application: Family (2 adults, 1 child)
Application sent: March 27
Delivered: March 29
AOR: May 12

Got AOR this morning, one email per person spread out over 20 minutes starting just before 8 am. Between expecting it at the very earliest mid-next week and not first thing in the morning I about flipped when I looked at my phone and saw the notifications! Pretty great way to end the week :D
Congratulations! Did you received AOR for all 3 application? As for my application I received only for my self on 9may but waiting for minor 2 child

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Congratulations! Did you received AOR for all 3 application? As for my application I received only for my self on 9may but waiting for minor 2 child
Yeah, you should receive separate AOR emails for all the applications.

Don't worry you should receive the AOR for your kid too, if you don't then you should call IRCC and enquire about it.

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
It wasn't bad at all. I read the book and did practice questions online. I only missed one question.
How many questions were year and names? Giving mine next week/ after and I don't think I'll be able to remember every one of them.

donsyete

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-22-2019
AOR Received.
05-22-2019
IELTS Request
03-31-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2019
LANDED..........
29-01-2020
Hi everyone,

For those who have undergone citizenship oath, can you share how many days from test before you got invitation for oath?
Also, if you would be kind, please specify if they gave you option to pick in-person or online oath taking and which option did you do?

Thank you so much!

Happy weekend!!!

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,

For those who have undergone citizenship oath, can you share how many days from test before you got invitation for oath?
Also, if you would be kind, please specify if they gave you option to pick in-person or online oath taking and which option did you do?

Thank you so much!

Happy weekend!!!
Answer to 1st question here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-ceremony.html 4 to 6 months after you pass the citizenship test.

You do not get to pick in person or online they book you for whatever they want, most people are online anyways and in rare instances, they may do it in person you can However reply to the email when you get it and ask if you can switch online to in-person, but that may delay your oath also explained in the same article above, and you can find these articles I the tracker under Citizenship ceremony.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
How many questions were year and names? Giving mine next week/ after and I don't think I'll be able to remember every one of them.
It's all multiple choice and true and false, they make the test easy for a 3rd grader they will ask you a question example: "When did Canada become independent? A, 2023, B, 2021, C, 1982, D, 2000
They make it obvious just take your time, I did the test in 10 min and passed 20/20 never read the book, just did the practice test on the Toronto liberty online test hardest part of the test is taking a pic of your ID, also everyone may get a different test so just study and practice, they may ask you 20 questions about Year and name and they may ask someone else no question with name and years its different questions rotated

Last edited:

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
It's all multiple choice and true and false, they make the test easy for a 3rd grader they will ask you a question example: "When did Canada become independent? A, 2023, B, 2021, C, 1982, D, 2000
They make it obvious just take your time, I did the test in 10 min and passed 20/20 never read the book, just did the practice test on the Toronto liberty online test hardest part of the test is taking a pic of your ID, also everyone may get a different test so just study and practice, they may ask you 20 questions about Year and name and they may ask someone else no question with name and years its different questions rotated
Got it. I've read the book a few times and took some tests. There are always a few questions on names and random years in history I get wrong.
Why is taking pic of ID hard? Any tips to avoid it? I have an desktop with webcam as well as laptop, wonder which one is better.