+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hmm, I've been noticing that most of your replies are salty. For eg, that reply could have been simply "it can take 48-72 hours before the trackers work".
yup. Because same questions are repeated multiple times a day. Sometimes by the same person. People need to learn how to use a search function. It's super easy.

Reactions: Immigrant84

bunty10

May 3, 2023
Hi everyone,

I had a representative during my PR application. So he had all the accounts and PR tracker details.
Now, I have applied for a citizenship with out any representatives and got AOR , my question is how to create tracker as website says if you have ever used PR tracker then reset the password which my representative has and I have no idea.
Can any one please help me on this ? Any one is in same situation and successfully created or registered tracker ? How to do or deal with this ?

Appreciate your help with this.

thanks.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I had a representative during my PR application. So he had all the accounts and PR tracker details.
Now, I have applied for a citizenship with out any representatives and got AOR , my question is how to create tracker as website says if you have ever used PR tracker then reset the password which my representative has and I have no idea.
Can any one please help me on this ? Any one is in same situation and successfully created or registered tracker ? How to do or deal with this ?

Appreciate your help with this.

thanks.
Just make an account, you shouldn't get any errors.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
When I login today to the tracker, I see that it is updated, and I even see this start sign with "1 new update(s)", but there's nothing. What does this mean?