+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

RedWhiteRed

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
I'm a March 15 Online applicant and I still haven't received AOR. ‍Yet I see Paper applicants as late as Mar 9 who received AOR in April.
Online applicant here. I got my AOR one month after I applied. You never know why your AOR is delayed beyond the usual time of 2-3 weeks for online.

Check your inbox including spam for emails from "@cic.gc.ca"

You can also call IRCC and ask them for your application number if they have one for you. My guess is the strike added to the delay and you will have to wait a week or so for the IRCC folks to get back to their routine.

Reactions: TriniKRN

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
just notice and wondering. I have used courier address as per below from instruction guide.

Case Processing Centre-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

will it work or cause any delays ? As in form it says

GRANTS Adults
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I have received AOR on March 15th. There is no update after that.
Anyone with the same timeline?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
It
just notice and wondering. I have used courier address as per below from instruction guide.

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2

will it work or cause any delays ? As in form it says

GRANTS Adults
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 5Z2
It's the same address.

Reactions: blackbeauty_xxx

stranger24

Apr 25, 2023
Please update tracker:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Family (2 adult + 1 minor)
Application sent: Mar 8 2023
Delivered: Mar 9 2023
AOR: April 25th 2023
In Process ecas: May 2nd 2023

Reactions: MABZ

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
I didn't receive my AOR yet. I applied via the Paper Application as a family of 3 members Our Applications were delivered on March 7, 2023.

I guess there is nothing we can do, other than wait for the AOR or for the Applications to be returned (if there happens to be anything missing).
Finally! Finally! Finally!

Received our AORs today at 6:30 AM EST. Took 57 days, Paper Application, below is my timeline.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1176
Application: Family (3 Members)
Application Sent: March 6th, 2023
Delivered: March 7th, 2023
AOR: May 3rd, 2023

For those who are yet to receive their AORs (especially the paper applications) hang in there, hopefully you should receive it soon.

Ray0628

May 3, 2023
Hi Folks,

I have a quick question. I received my AOR this morning and tried to check my application status on ECAS, but I couldn't find any information. Am I checking it correctly, or is there another way to link my AOR to check the application status, or do I need to wait another day to activate the online tracker? Thank you!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have a quick question. I received my AOR this morning and tried to check my application status on ECAS, but I couldn't find any information. Am I checking it correctly, or is there another way to link my AOR to check the application status, or do I need to wait another day to activate the online tracker? Thank you!
It's been repeatedly posted on the board, in multiple threads, that it can take 48-72 hours before the trackers work.

Search function, top right corner, is a handy little tool.

Reactions: jahrule and Ray0628

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I Just share a tip for those of you waiting for the test. You can order a physical copy of discover Canada for free. I'm kind of an old school person and really prefer to read a book rather than a PDF.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
It's been repeatedly posted on the board, in multiple threads, that it can take 48-72 hours before the trackers work.

Search function, top right corner, is a handy little tool.
Hmm, I've been noticing that most of your replies are salty. For eg, that reply could have been simply "it can take 48-72 hours before the trackers work".

Reactions: TriniKRN