VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, please add me :)

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1144
Application: Single
Application sent: March 23rd, 2023
AOR: April 3rd, 2023

Also, is anyone able to register an account at https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register?

I have attempted various combinations of my UCI (It is in the XX-XXXX-XXXX format) and Application ID, but I keep seeing an error asking me to check my credentials and try again :/
Did you try UCI without '-'?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi, I am about to submit my citizenship application Online, I have a photo that print out because I am about to submit paper but I changed my mind. I tried to capture it via phone so I can upload on my account but its blured. Can anyone help me with this or someone is in the same situation. I also tried to scan via printer but still blurred. Thank you.

Can I take a picture via phone the paper one I got that a photographer took and upload it ?

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Hi, I am about to submit my citizenship application Online, I have a photo that print out because I am about to submit paper but I changed my mind. I tried to capture it via phone so I can upload on my account but its blured. Can anyone help me with this or someone is in the same situation. I also tried to scan via printer but still blurred. Thank you.

Can I take a picture via phone the paper one I got that a photographer took and upload it ?
You'll have to contact the company that took your photo and request for a digital copy.

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Please add my information to the spreadsheet. My husband filed his application as single online and I filed a paper application with the kids, our information is as follows:

Husband Info

Physical Presence Days: 1106
Application sent: March 22, 2023
Delivered: March 22, 2023
AOR: April 6, 2023
Tracker: In progress

My Info

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Family ( Parent + 2 Kids)
Application sent: March 23, 2023
Delivered: March 27, 2023
AOR: Not yet

Last edited:
Reactions: RedWhiteRed

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys, Got my AOR today

Physical Presence Days: 1102
Application sent: Mar 20, 2023
AOR: Apr 4, 2023
Hi Guys, Finally my application linked to status tracker account today

Physical Presence Days: 1102
Application sent: Mar 20, 2023
AOR: Apr 4, 2023
IP: Apr 6, 2023

Reactions: RedWhiteRed

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
Please add me to the spreadsheet :)

Application sent: March 22nd
Delivered: March 22nd
AOR: April 11th

Reactions: jfbyap

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Is it weird to log in to the tracker every 3 hours since AOR just to see if there is a ghost update?

“Asking for a friend.”

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Is it weird to log in to the tracker every 3 hours since AOR just to see if there is a ghost update?

“Asking for a friend.”
Initially I used to check only twice a week as the updates used to take 2-3 months. Now when I have only Oath pending I do check every 3-4 hours even though I know its a futile exercise :D

• Love
Reactions: yyzstudent

mc_timmo

Feb 17, 2020
I got my AOR yesterday. However, when I logged into "citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca" (the website to submit application) today, it still shows
Application(s) submitted!
This is not your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR)
Is it normal?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I got my AOR yesterday. However, when I logged into "citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca" (the website to submit application) today, it still shows

Is it normal?
Using the Application ID from the AOR email and UCI(without `-`) you can create account on tracker to track your application - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

It normally starts working 48-72 hrs after you received your AOR email.

Reactions: yyzstudent