+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

cacubed

Mar 31, 2023
Hi guys,
Could someone please add me to the sheet?

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1820
Application: Single
Application sent: 31/03/2023
Delivered: 31/03/2023

Thanks!

Reactions: jfbyap

JiminieJams

Mar 31, 2023
Hello this is probably a really dumb question but here goes -
In the History of immigration and citizenship status section, I am an Indian citizen born and raised in India whose now applying for Canadian citizenship, so what date do I put in for when my Indian citizenship was received? My birth date?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello this is probably a really dumb question but here goes -
In the History of immigration and citizenship status section, I am an Indian citizen born and raised in India whose now applying for Canadian citizenship, so what date do I put in for when my Indian citizenship was received? My birth date?
Yes

Kajolparikh

Mar 20, 2019
Vancouver
Hi everyone, here are my details:

Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: 1 Adult
Application sent: March 23rd
Delivered: March 23rd
AOR:

Reactions: jfbyap

Kajolparikh

Mar 20, 2019
Vancouver
I'm trying to wrap up my application as well. Did you merge both sides of the health card or other ID into one file, or did you upload them as 2 separate documents? They allow two files per ID, so I was wondering what the right way to do it is. Also is it safe to use PR card + health card? my passport is expiring soon and they want either the passport or the PR card as the first ID.
This made me realize I forgot to upload the back side of my health card. I did upload both sides for PR though. Should I wait for them to get back to me regarding this or should I email them?

Lina_Anil

Mar 13, 2023
Hi again, March friends!

Just a question of curiosity:
I got my AOR yesterday (March 31st) and today I see that my application at the top says "Updated April 1st" but nothing has changed. Is this what we're calling a ghost update?

A sick part of me is excited to play the ghost update game again after 3 years :p

Dpk2017

May 9, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Physical Presence Days: 1300+
Application: 1 Adult
Application sent: March 1
AOR: Mar 21

Once we receive the test request, within how many days should we take it ?
Haven't started preparing for it.

Thanks

Reactions: jfbyap and rumiat

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
Can anyone let me know for online application,

If second ID doesn’t have a photo on it, will it be accepted? I have Quebec ramq health card and they don’t issue photo on it.
Alberta and Quebec don’t have photo on health cards.
Don’t have any other secondary ID.

has anyone submitted secondary id without photo ?

what should I be doing
If you do not have a drivers license you can get a photo ID from your local Registry agent.

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Has anyone faced this issue?

I am trying to register for Citizenship Tracker & I am getting below error. I received AOR on Mar 31.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone faced this issue?

I am trying to register for Citizenship Tracker & I am getting below error. I received AOR on Mar 31.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Are you using this - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/ ?
Give it a try for a week. If it's still not working you may have to raise a ticket via webform .