+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hello, had a citizenship interview today. Went really well. Very nice officer, and just so all you guys know it was to check passports and also travel to make sure the dates are correct and I am eligible. Also did ask me for all the stages I went through even since I came to canada. She said ceremony should take place next month. And it’s a different office that makes the scheduling.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, had a citizenship interview today. Went really well. Very nice officer, and just so all you guys know it was to check passports and also travel to make sure the dates are correct and I am eligible. Also did ask me for all the stages I went through even since I came to canada. She said ceremony should take place next month. And it’s a different office that makes the scheduling.
What you mean by different stages?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can anyone please confirm if we can count our implied or maintained status days before PR towards physical presence for Citizenship?

gchan

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
As of today, cannot access the citizenship tracker. "Loading... / Chargement..." and no emails from IRCC. Any ideas?

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I am in same situation, I called IRCC twice but never received FP letter till now but to save my time what I did went to FP agent and asked to send my FP to both Sydney and Vancouver office though I paid double for both . They sent it based on AOR latter. Waiting for update on tracker
Interesting. Not sure how they will track these and attach it to your file. Please keep us posted how this goes. I will wait till early next week , if I don't receive any email from them, I will possibly follow the same steps.

shussain92

Dec 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My LPP was completed on July 20th. Today I got an email to register for an online portal to download the e-certificate. But I haven't taken my oath yet, neither did I get an invitation for the ceremony. After creating an account when I click download certificate it gives me an error.

Is this normal? Anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks in advance.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,

My LPP was completed on July 20th. Today I got an email to register for an online portal to download the e-certificate. But I haven't taken my oath yet, neither did I get an invitation for the ceremony. After creating an account when I click download certificate it gives me an error.

Is this normal? Anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks in advance.
Perfectly normal. You won’t be able to get the certificate until a couple of days AFTER your oath.

Reactions: shussain92