+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Oluwabusolami

Dec 2, 2022
Liquidation of investment could mean a bunch of things here. Was this liquidation of stocks, liquidation of property, etc? If it was liquidation of property, you'll have the money trail to show. If it was stocks, your bank can help you get the required documents iirc.

Not sure about deviating from original POF and switching to gift deed at this point. Are you sure it isn't an ADR for verification but rather is missing docs? Asking that because if you are R10 pass, it is unlikely for that to happen.
I really don't know and I've been devastated. What is R10 pass?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I really don't know and I've been devastated. What is R10 pass?
If you got your Biometrics linked, you should be R10 pass (which means you submitted all your docs). This usually is completed within 1 month from your AOR. What does the document request from IRCC say? If you want, you can start a specific thread on it and get very specific responses too.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi Daren…what visa office in Europe did you submit your docs to? London VO seems to be taking their time.
I submitted them to VFS in my country. I am not sure which VO they went to. My application was processed in Canada but I assume they didn't have to ship my documents all the way to Canada. Also, I think the VOs in Canada were closed today so somebody in Europe must have updated my application today. What does your application status in GCKey say? Does it say approved?

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Interesting! The provincial tax rate is the highest in Nova Scotia iirc. Other than that, would love to know how you are exploring/preparing. Will drop you a DM around that.
Yeah their tax rate is among the highest, that sucks :) But taxes are just one consideration. I have heard that Atlantic Canada is beautiful. It is also closest to Europe so it is easier to get to for me.

Lillyu

Jun 13, 2022
They have updated my tracker today. I called them on Friday just to update my address, and when I asekd about the timeline after this stage said, - it takes 10 months...I might get an update sooner or later
that was the answer I got..

I can see my address and my inquiry updates, but I also saw that they have extended my medical expiry date - before it was JULY 2023, but now May 2024. Nothing else.
Now I'm so worried. Is this a sign that it is going to take a long time?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
They have updated my tracker today. I called them on Friday just to update my address, and when I asekd about the timeline after this stage said, - it takes 10 months...I might get an update sooner or later
that was the answer I got..

I can see my address and my inquiry updates, but I also saw that they have extended my medical expiry date - before it was JULY 2023, but now May 2024. Nothing else.
Now I'm so worried. Is this a sign that it is going to take a long time?
No no you are misunderstanding - Medical expiry is nowhere linked to timeline processing. Don’t be anxious and no need to be worried.
10 months must be the generic timeline currently that agents are told to share. Usually it gets processed faster than that for 80% of the ppl.

Reactions: Lillyu

Lillyu

Jun 13, 2022
No no you are misunderstanding - Medical expiry is nowhere linked to timeline processing. Don’t be anxious and no need to be worried.
10 months must be the generic timeline currently that agents are told to share. Usually it gets processed faster than that for 80% of the ppl.

MiracleCSEP

Apr 12, 2023
I submitted them to VFS in my country. I am not sure which VO they went to. My application was processed in Canada but I assume they didn't have to ship my documents all the way to Canada. Also, I think the VOs in Canada were closed today so somebody in Europe must have updated my application today. What does your application status in GCKey say? Does it say approved?
Nah it doesn’t say approved just yet…alright thanks.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I just noticed that my Biometrics Number, Date of Biometrics Enrollment and Expiry Date disappeared from my GCKey after the status changed to Approved. Is this normal?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yeah their tax rate is among the highest, that sucks :) But taxes are just one consideration. I have heard that Atlantic Canada is beautiful. It is also closest to Europe so it is easier to get to for me.
Atlantic Canada is crazy beautiful! There are properties in Nova Scotia that look up to open seas and feel out of this world. I might buy a vacation home there in a distant future (I'm a sucker for oceans). Unlike BC, they don't cost $1mil+ either (yet!).

AmsterDarn

May 23, 2023
FSW inland

Aor April 4 2023
MEP/bio/UCI May 2 2023 - linked from previous applications
In tracker everything is completed as of May 20 2023

Got a RPRF email this morning stating admissibility review in progress. Pls pay the fees. I'd already paid it when I made the application. So uploaded the receipt in gckey sometime ago.

What do you think guys? weird no?

modern_finance

Dec 10, 2020
FSW inland

Aor April 4 2023
MEP/bio/UCI May 2 2023 - linked from previous applications
In tracker everything is completed as of May 20 2023

Got a RPRF email this morning stating admissibility review in progress. Pls pay the fees. I'd already paid it when I made the application. So uploaded the receipt in gckey sometime ago.

What do you think guys? weird no?
weird