+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
2 months! IRCC is definitely now slow on 2023 applications.

Quick question - how did you get a RFV for yourself and a PPR for spouse? Don't we only either a single RFV or PPR letter. In case of inland primary + outland dependent, we get portal + PPR(s)/RFV(s)
If primary and dependent are both outland and in different countries, it will be two separate RFV or PPR letters ?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
2 months! IRCC is definitely now slow on 2023 applications.

Quick question - how did you get a RFV for yourself and a PPR for spouse? Don't we only either a single RFV or PPR letter. In case of inland primary + outland dependent, we get portal + PPR(s)/RFV(s)
Yes, received just 1 letter. It outlines way ahead for inland + outland applicants so I said.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If primary and dependent are both outland and in different countries, it will be two separate RFV or PPR letters ?
If all are outland, we usually get only one RFV over email of primary or one PPR letter in GCkey. That's actually one of the things that confuse people post PPR/RFV too - as you've to attach RFV/PPR for each applicant in the VFS envelope(but you only get one, we print the one and attach the same to all).

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
If all are outland, we usually get only one RFV over email of primary or one PPR letter in GCkey. That's actually one of the things that confuse people post PPR/RFV too - as you've to attach RFV/PPR for each applicant in the VFS envelope(but you only get one, we print the one and attach the same to all).
Thank you for clarifying, in this case, does the RFV/PPR include both primary and dependent's name ?

artk0ch

Jan 28, 2023
so nice to see many approvals. I'm still waiting my background verification to be completed since April 19. Do you think I should call them or just wait?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If it helps to calm the nerves, My eligibility and BG is still in progress on tracker. And calling them does not speed up the process unless you want a detailed insight in it.
100%! If they process an application way early like 2 months or less, it will stay that way in GCKey till they return your passports.

Reactions: artk0ch

artk0ch

Jan 28, 2023
It’s strange that there are no updates in my GCKey, only in the tracker. I’m glad I can see it in the tracker. Someone I know, who has the same timeline, couldn’t even register in the tracker. She is getting an error every time she tries to register.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It’s strange that there are no updates in my GCKey, only in the tracker. I’m glad I can see it in the tracker. Someone I know, who has the same timeline, couldn’t even register in the tracker. She is getting an error every time she tries to register.
Tracker and GCkey either have different databases or different owners who update them. Anyways, tracker is updated way faster than GCkey. Remember, GCKey appears to be a legacy program that wasn't originally designed for speedy processing (which we are observing).

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
ThankGod

Received my e-COPR today

Below timeline ( CEC INLAND)

ITA Jan 18
AOR March 16
MED Passed/BIO Linked April 6
Eligibility Completed 20th April
GU 5/4
Portal Email 5/5
Portal credentials 5/8
E-COPR 5/10

Thanks to all the friends here specially Daren and i saidGoodDay for keeping this forum so informative and supportive !

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
ThankGod

Received my e-COPR today

Below timeline ( CEC INLAND)

ITA Jan 18
AOR March 16
MED Passed/BIO Linked April 6
Eligibility Completed 20th April
GU 5/4
Portal Email 5/5
Portal credentials 5/8
E-COPR 5/10

Thanks to all the friends here specially Daren and i saidGoodDay for keeping this forum so informative and supportive !
Congratulations!

Am I the only one who read dates (e.g. 5/10) as ratings? :D

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
My application just got more weird. Now it shows "Fingerprints completed on March 13th" in GCKey ! I did my fingerprints in April. How is this possible? I hope they didn't link my biometrics to ANOTHER wrong profile. o_O

Also my background changed to "We are processing your application" again after showing N/A since April 25th.

• Wow