+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
It can be hit and miss.

My work colleague applied under the same program as I did (PNP-Inland). I applied in November, he applied in December (but we both got an ITA from the same draw). He is from Mexico and had his PCC request early January (where I had to submit mine at the time of applying) and his came back and then got approved in early March for PR. I'm still waiting with my Eligibility still "Not Started". Your eligibility SHOULD be assessed under the program you applied for (PNP etc.) and not based on your relationship status.
Honestly, I am not sure whether it is under the eligibility section they will be assessing our relationship status, but I guess they have to assess it?

I got my BCPNP last December, but wasn't invited until this January due to the system glitch break IRCC had. I applied my BCPNP as single. Then I informed BCPNP my marital status change on January 11, two days after we have lived together for a whole year.

The EE profile I received ITA with was also for me alone, but I included him in the PR application, because by then we are partners already and I have enough points to carry him with me thanks to PNP.

He came to Canada with his ex-husband, they lived together from 2017 to 2021 September, I moved in with him in 2022 January. Their divorce was done in 2023 February.

If I were an IRCC officer, I would also think there are two many details to verify, so it totally makes sense that my application will be processed longer...

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
It can be hit and miss.

My work colleague applied under the same program as I did (PNP-Inland). I applied in November, he applied in December (but we both got an ITA from the same draw). He is from Mexico and had his PCC request early January (where I had to submit mine at the time of applying) and his came back and then got approved in early March for PR. I'm still waiting with my Eligibility still "Not Started". Your eligibility SHOULD be assessed under the program you applied for (PNP etc.) and not based on your relationship status.

Edit: That's not to say they won't scrutinize the relationship, but as long as all your ducks are in a row, and you've been truthful about everything, provided all the documentation they requested, your accompanying partner shouldn't have any issues (unless they find something nefarious from his PCC). Them requesting a PCC for your partner is a good sign.
But good to know that your coworker's file was processed quickly with a Mexico PCC. I was just worried that it might take forever for Mexico police department to get it done. Lol

Did you figure out why your eligibility is still not started?

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Honestly, I am not sure whether it is under the eligibility section they will be assessing our relationship status, but I guess they have to assess it?

I got my BCPNP last December, but wasn't invited until this January due to the system glitch break IRCC had. I applied my BCPNP as single. Then I informed BCPNP my marital status change on January 11, two days after we have lived together for a whole year.

The EE profile I received ITA with was also for me alone, but I included him in the PR application, because by then we are partners already and I have enough points to carry him with me thanks to PNP.

He came to Canada with his ex-husband, they lived together from 2017 to 2021 September, I moved in with him in 2022 January. Their divorce was done in 2023 February.

If I were an IRCC officer, I would also think there are two many details to verify, so it totally makes sense that my application will be processed longer...
Interesting situation I hope it all works out for you. You are definitely adding risk to your application by adding him.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
But good to know that your coworker's file was processed quickly with a Mexico PCC. I was just worried that it might take forever for Mexico police department to get it done. Lol

Your guess is as good as mine. My colleague didn't even bother requesting GCMS notes or anything as he got it so quickly, so I don't know where his VO was - as a guess that could have something to do with it. But there are other Inland applications with the same VO as mine who have been processed quicker, so I have no idea lol.

I have reached out to my local MP for some assistance, however I have a feeling they'll turn around and say "Your application is still within the 10 month PNP processing timeline so we can't help"

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Interesting situation I hope it all works out for you. You are definitely adding risk to your application by adding him.
Thanks Daren. All the best to your application as well.

Well, I can't sit back and watch someone I love who also left everything behind to move to another country end up leaving with nothing after so many years.

Last edited:

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023

Hello Papito Will,

I'm on the same boat as you, waiting for Mexican PCC. It's been 2 months already since the embassy received my documents but they haven't send them yet to IRCC :(

I am mid February AOR and that's the only thing missing on my application, the rest shows completed (following this forum too)

Reactions: Daren2023

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
The approval email just came through. It is officially official now, my application has been approved. I am so happy! This is one of the best days of my life.o_O

Thank you to all other members for the March AOR thread! Sharing our express entry journey on here is such a wonderful way to support each other. March AORs seem to get processed the fastest of all other AORs so I hope all of you get your golden email soon. :cool:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
The approval email just came through. It is officially official now, my application has been approved. I am so happy! This is one of the best days of my life.o_O

Thank you to all other members for the March AOR thread! Sharing our express entry journey on here is such a wonderful way to support each other. March AORs seem to get processed the fastest of all other AORs so I hope all of you get your golden email soon. :cool:
Congratulations. You and your cat have a ticket to book for August now ;)

Best of luck, and I hope you stay in touch after landing.

itain'tme

May 11, 2023
Congrats @Daren2023. I am just joining the thread.
PNP EE INLAND
AOR - March 17
BIO/MED/CRIMINALITY PASSED - MARCH 31
ELIGIBILITY PASSED - APRIL 4
INFO SHARING IN PROGRESS SINCE MARCH 31 AND SECURITY HASN'T STARTED YET.
PVO- CIO SYDNEY
SVO- CPC OTTAWA
How long it may still take any idea @iSaidGoodDay ? @Daren2023 what is your vo and when did your eligibility completed? AOR?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Congrats @Daren2023. I am just joining the thread.
PNP EE INLAND
AOR - March 17
BIO/MED/CRIMINALITY PASSED - MARCH 31
ELIGIBILITY PASSED - APRIL 4
INFO SHARING IN PROGRESS SINCE MARCH 31 AND SECURITY HASN'T STARTED YET.
PVO- CIO SYDNEY
SVO- CPC OTTAWA
How long it may still take any idea @iSaidGoodDay ? @Daren2023 what is your vo and when did your eligibility completed? AOR?
Hard to say to be honest. But as long as your application keeps moving, it should be fine. Unless you hit SS with security (which you shouldn't), you will be fine and be processed within 1-2 months.

Reactions: hahaha999