ITA Jan 18
AOR March 16
MED Passed/BIO Linked April 6
Eligibility Completed 20th April
GU 5/4
Portal Email 5/5
Portal credentials 5/8
E-COPR 5/10

Thanks to all the friends here specially Daren and i saidGoodDay for keeping this forum so informative and supportive !
Congratulations buddy! What is your VO?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
My application just got more weird. Now it shows "Fingerprints completed on March 13th" in GCKey ! I did my fingerprints in April. How is this possible? I hope they didn't link my biometrics to ANOTHER wrong profile. o_O

Also my background changed to "We are processing your application" again after showing N/A since April 25th.
Perhaps you should speak to IRCC about this fingerprint timeline mismatch.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Perhaps you should speak to IRCC about this fingerprint timeline mismatch.
Perhaps.... I just called them a couple of days ago because my fingerprints showed "not received" for a month. I don't want to annoy them. Maybe I will give them a couple of weeks and see if they fix the mistake on their own. At least my biometrics are completed now LOL.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Wohooo everything in my tracker is competed now and my COPR details are showing. I am bracing for an approval email soon. The RROC delivered! I don't know why it gets a bad rep online, they were quite quick in my case.
My prediction for you either was 7-15th May or 7-15th April (can't recall). But I guess it was former :D

Reactions: Daren2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I don't know why it gets a bad rep online, they were quite quick in my case.
People like to bash for instant gratification. We don't know how complicated an individual's paper work really is when people compare AORs(it is not an apple to apple comparsion), but even with that, IRCC seems to be meeting service level processing time. Something to appreciate.

RROC bashing is also partly from COVID era and apparently the stigma hasn't gone away yet.

Reactions: Daren2023

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
My prediction for you either was 7-15th May or 7-15th April (can't recall). But I guess it was former :D
In the application history in the tracker it says that the BG was approved on May 10th (yesterday) and with that everything got approved yesterday I suppose but I didn't check until today. I spend more time checking the forum than my application tracker LOL. I think I checked the tracker yesterday morning and I suppose they updated it in the afternoon. Then I didn't check it again until a few minutes ago which is 5pm my time.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
In the application history in the tracker it says that the BG was approved on May 10th (yesterday) and with that everything got approved yesterday I suppose but I didn't check until today. I spend more time checking the forum than my application tracker LOL. I think I checked the tracker yesterday morning and I suppose they updated it in the afternoon. Then I didn't check it again until a few minutes ago which is 5pm my time.
I'd love for IRCC to make me right this time ;) https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2023-aor.789909/post-10434547

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Congrats to everyone had a great progress so far!

My application status in the tracker is:

MEP&BIL completed, weird part, it was completed at end of March, today updated as completed at end of April, not sure what's going on, but probably because they went back to check my medical records of the skin disease I had when I was doing my medical exam in 2021.

BGC is in progress, since April 19.My partner and I both had a lot travel history, he also had to request the PCC from Canada embassy in Mexico, so it might take longer than most people for us to get this part to be done.

Eligibility is not started. I assume this might take longer also because my partner and I just reached common law status in February this year and his divorce was not done until Feburary as well, so I won't be surprised if IRCC want to be more cautious.

I won't be paranoid within the three months window. I just hope my provincial nomination can help me to fasten the processes a little bit...

Last edited:

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Congrats to everyone had a great progress so far!

My application status is:

MEP&BIL completed, weird part is, it was completed at end of March, today updated as completed as end of April, not sure what's going on, but probably because they went back to check my medical records of the skin disease I had when I was doing my medical exam in 2021.

BGC is in progress, since April 19. My partner had a request the PPC from Mexico, it might take longer than most people for this part to be done.

Eligibility is not started. I assume this might take longer cause my partner and I just reached common law status in February this year and his divorce was not done until January, so I won't be surprised if IRCC want to be more cautious.

I won't be paranoid within the three months window. I just hope my provincial nomination can help me to fasten the processes a little bit...
It can be hit and miss.

My work colleague applied under the same program as I did (PNP-Inland). I applied in November, he applied in December (but we both got an ITA from the same draw). He is from Mexico and had his PCC request early January (where I had to submit mine at the time of applying) and his came back and then got approved in early March for PR. I'm still waiting with my Eligibility still "Not Started". Your eligibility SHOULD be assessed under the program you applied for (PNP etc.) and not based on your relationship status.

Edit: That's not to say they won't scrutinize the relationship, but as long as all your ducks are in a row, and you've been truthful about everything, provided all the documentation they requested, your accompanying partner shouldn't have any issues (unless they find something nefarious from his PCC). Them requesting a PCC for your partner is a good sign.

Reactions: Lord_Tony