+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
It’s been more than 24 hours i got my UCI updated but still can’t make an account on the application tracker. Any idea on how much time it takes after UCI update to make an account on application tracker?
Keep trying
Although my application is cancelled, I managed to login to the tracker today. It just takes some time

Reactions: KTYD

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Out of curiosity, how did you figure out your VO (if you're FSW-outland)? Did you just send a webform? Or, did you call IRCC? If you called IRCC, can you call from outside Canada? I have an app that allows me to make free calls to the US. Not sure if that will work for Canada.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
I just got off the phone with IRCC, and apparently, my portal email was sent to me on the 12th of April, but I never received it. The agent over the phone said all I can do is wait. Has anyone been in this situation before?

Reactions: Daren2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It’s been more than 24 hours i got my UCI updated but still can’t make an account on the application tracker. Any idea on how much time it takes after UCI update to make an account on application tracker?
24-48 hours in general. But, it could be that you are entering your details wrong too, so make sure you run yourself out of options before waiting another 24 hours (if you got time).

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Out of curiosity, how did you figure out your VO (if you're FSW-outland)? Did you just send a webform? Or, did you call IRCC? If you called IRCC, can you call from outside Canada? I have an app that allows me to make free calls to the US. Not sure if that will work for Canada.
Got mine from RFV letter. I think for FSW-O, but if you get PPR letter instead of RFV, you won't get VO sometimes.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
24-48 hours in general. But, it could be that you are entering your details wrong too, so make sure you run yourself out of options before waiting another 24 hours (if you got time).
I cross checked my details. Anyways waiting for some more time. Maybe by tomorrow i will be able to make an account.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I cross checked my details. Anyways waiting for some more time. Maybe by tomorrow i will be able to make an account.
Did you do birth place as: city, province or city, state? What error do you see? Does it say that it can't find your details or gives you an error?

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Did you do birth place as: city, province or city, state? What error do you see? Does it say that it can't find your details or gives you an error?
“Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.”

this is what i am getting everytime

hahaha999

Apr 8, 2023
I finally called IRCC today :eek: I called them at 8am Sydney NS time which is 7am EST and my wait time was just ONE MINUTE. I think most people start to call at 8am EST.
So they told me that my fingerprints are still being processed. So bizarre, I did my fingerprints 2 weeks ago. They said that in addition to eligibility also my "info sharing" is completed. Not sure what this is but I am glad it is completed. :) Is "info sharing" tied to the travel history? I will feel very good when my humongous travel history gets cleared.
Criminality is in progress and it is tied to the fingerprints. Security has not been started, from what I can see on the forum this step for FSW (French Speaking Workers) is done after the COPR number start showing in the account, so this is the last step.
And my processing office is the CIO. I have heard that CIO is quite fast, fingers crossed.
Wow I obtained so much info from this call.
Hi! Can you please tell me the phone number of the place you called?

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I just got off the phone with IRCC, and apparently, my portal email was sent to me on the 12th of April, but I never received it. The agent over the phone said all I can do is wait. Has anyone been in this situation before?
Congrats! You application has been approved than. I doubt the original email will come in such a long time after it was sent. Are they not able to re-send it?

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Congrats! You application has been approved than. I doubt the original email will come in such a long time after it was sent. Are they not able to re-send it?
The agent said she would let them know I didn't receive it, and they may resend it. I'm now hoping to find the email for the PR Portal for the Montreal Office or Sydney office so I can email them myself to let them know what's going on. They may help out.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
The agent said she would let them know I didn't receive it, and they may resend it. I'm now hoping to find the email for the PR Portal for the Montreal Office or Sydney office so I can email them myself to let them know what's going on. They may help out.
Congrats. What is your VO that has this peculiar issue?