+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March applicant from Singapore VO- got reply of the webform: My file has not yet been reviewed by any agents. Due to file volume, agents were moved from Visitor application to work-permit/PR/Student visas. They apologized for the inconvenience.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
March applicant from Singapore VO- got reply of the webform: My file has not yet been reviewed by any agents. Due to file volume, agents were moved from Visitor application to work-permit/PR/Student visas. They apologized for the inconvenience.
thanks for the update. When did you raise the webform ?

J.D.R.N

Oct 19, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've been following this website for almost a year now but I registered today just to share with you that my wife's application finally got processed.
Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV
Visa Office: Submitted from Qatar, processed in UAE
Date of Submission: 13th March 2022.
Eligibility Review: No idea.
BVL and Passport Request: 18th October 2022.

I would like to just confirm, does this mean the visa is approved? And how long is the usual visa issued for?
Thank you.
Good luck everyone.

Reactions: kumarh2020

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've been following this website for almost a year now but I registered today just to share with you that my wife's application finally got processed.
Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV
Visa Office: Submitted from Qatar, processed in UAE
Date of Submission: 13th March 2022.
Eligibility Review: No idea.
BVL and Passport Request: 18th October 2022.

I would like to just confirm, does this mean the visa is approved? And how long is the usual visa issued for?
Thank you.
Good luck everyone.
If your passport is being requested to be submitted, yes it’s approved. Visa duration is to the second last day of your passport expiry to a maximum of 10 years.

Reactions: J.D.R.N

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello everybody,

Applied on March 4th for mother in law who lives in Russia. Biometrics completed on March 10. Received Biometrics Validity letter today.
Does BVL means our application will not get refused?
How much time it can take between BVL and final answer?

Thank you

Reactions: Zain2011

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello everybody,

Applied on March 4th for mother in law who lives in Russia. Biometrics completed on March 10. Received Biometrics Validity letter today.

Thank you
Hi,
I think you will get a reply within 24 hrs, approval or refused.

Reactions: maxmtl

Zain2011

Jun 7, 2022
Hello everybody,

Thank you
Hopefully ppr, good luck

Reactions: maxmtl

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Webform was raised on 15th October after 216 days of application submission and got replied to today. Same answer:-

Dear Applicant,
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Webform was raised on 15th October after 216 days of application submission and got replied to today. Same answer:-

Dear Applicant,
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.
I too got a similar reply today for my 15th Oct Webform.

• Sad
Reactions: Deen031201

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
We regret that processing times are very long right now. Temporary Resident (including visitors, students and workers) processing capacity at some missions has been reduced, with resources currently diverted to other priorities. We are making every effort to reduce wait times in our services globally.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
@Deen031201 : I am Indian but applied from my country of residence (Singapore). 210 days passed for me and no change in my application. Seems Singapore VO is not working on TRVs now. Applicants from India are getting faster response.
Did you apply from your country of citizenship?