+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Basitaally

Nov 1, 2022
I am PR in Canada, applied visit visa for parents based in Pakistan:
Application date - March 02, 2022
Biometrics collection letter - March 03, 2022
Biometrics submitted - March 09, 2022
Biometrics completed - March 17, 2022
Biometrics Validity Letter - Nov 01, 2022
PPR - Nov 1, 2022

No updates in between, eligibility review started from from the very first day. Raised two Web forms and received standard replay from Abu Dhabi visa office that there is a delay due to covid and they are prioritizing work and study permits.

All the best

Reactions: Deen031201

abab2022

Aug 18, 2022
PPR - Nov 1, 2022

No updates in between, eligibility review started from from the very first day. Raised two Web forms and received standard replay from Abu Dhabi visa office that there is a delay due to covid and they are prioritizing work and study permits.

All the best
contact local MP that will help surely.

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
PPR - Nov 1, 2022

All the best
Did your travel dates passed. What you write in web form. Did you raise web form after normal days exceed. I am asking question because I submit my file on 21 June till now no update. I want to raise web form.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Received passport request for my parents after 8 months. Was concerned they might reject the application based on funds availability because the currency has depreciated by more than 15% since March.

Basitaally

Nov 1, 2022
Did your travel dates passed. What you write in web form. Did you raise web form after normal days exceed. I am asking question because I submit my file on 21 June till now no update. I want to raise web form.
Travel dates were passed.

Raised one web form in June and another one in September.

My faith in the process has been restored.

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
PPR - Nov 1, 2022

All the best
Wow! that's great. Congrats dear. Nowadays, most march applications are receiving visitor visas.

Hope the March applicant will get good news soon.

Best of luck all.

Reactions: Rubbal

sushk14

May 10, 2016
Visa rejected for my mother
Applied 22nd March India
Reason - insufficient funds and reason not consistent with temporary stay

Reactions: Kornet

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Visa rejected for my mother
Applied 22nd March India
Reason - insufficient funds and reason not consistent with temporary stay
How long was the proposed visit? How much in funds did she show? If PR, can she apply for supervisa if she doesn't have her own funds.

Reactions: Kornet

sushk14

May 10, 2016
We didn’t mention that she was supposed to be here for my delivery which happened in august 14th
Visa rejected on Oct 25th
Not sure about the funds shown

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We didn’t mention that she was supposed to be here for my delivery which happened in august 14th
Visa rejected on Oct 25th
Not sure about the funds shown
So you didn’t help with her application, and she didn’t mention delivery? Ask her what funds (bank statements) she included in her application? How long did she say she wanted to stay?

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello Every one ,

I am going to apply to a visit visa for my parents.

1) Just wondering which one is the right one to apply to a visit visa GC key vs IRCC portal?

2) In the IRCC portal, there is a need for an invitation code. How can I get it?

3) In 2018, I applied for a visit visa through the GC key account and got approval too. but now I am trying to sign in to the old/existing account via GC key for a visit visa but the message says it was revoked. how to reinstate it?

Please guide me.

sushk14

May 10, 2016
So you didn’t help with her application, and she didn’t mention delivery? Ask her what funds (bank statements) she included in her application? How long did she say she wanted to stay?
We went through an agent so don’t know what exactly happened.
We have applied for CAIPS notes to what is the exact reason.
These notes takes 4-6 weeks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We went through an agent so don’t know what exactly happened.
We have applied for CAIPS notes to what is the exact reason.
These notes takes 4-6 weeks.
So what funds did she show? What did invitation letter say? How long was the visit? Your mother signs the form so should know what the agent submitted. Notes take 3 months right now.

sushk14

May 10, 2016
So what funds did she show? What did invitation letter say? How long was the visit? Your mother signs the form so should know what the agent submitted. Notes take 3 months right now.
I will ask her about this
I didn’t know there is so many things involved