+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
160 days today and no progress on the application. The processing time showing as of today is 110 days. I don't know what's the issue here.

Reactions: 2cookies

Shaantoor27

May 20, 2022
got the passport request after 160 days. from India. Can someone help with easiest way for submitting passport? Looks like someone needs to go to VAC to physically submit passport. Do I need to be aware of anything else?
Can you plz share timeline?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
got the passport request after 160 days. from India. Can someone help with easiest way for submitting passport? Looks like someone needs to go to VAC to physically submit passport. Do I need to be aware of anything else?
I email VAC and asked me to mail them passport plus the fee to send the passport to the embassy(embassy in another country) for stamping. This might differ if the embassy is in the same country

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Great!
Contratulations!

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
You'll hear soon I believe. You'll complete the 160 days benchmark soon right?... My eligibility review started on the 3rd of Aug (139th day) too. So let's just hang in there! :)
Applied on 24th of march (146 days)
Eligibility started on June 22nd and nothing after that.

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations... I m from India too , 110 days today... Please share ur timeline, and sponser type, family friends or event

MandeepM

Apr 21, 2022
Congratulations, that gives some hope... I applied on March 15th, 154 days and counting..

Reactions: Yuv27

MandeepM

Apr 21, 2022
I think physical submission is no longer required. When I got my work permit last year, a courier guy would come to pick up your passport and then deliver back once stamped. I think your passport request letter should contain some instructions

Reactions: pv=nrt