+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

nrupusha

May 12, 2022
I have approved PGWP from Canada and applied for TRV from india on March 3rd … done with 172 days today but no response from IRCC . Tried to raise web forms but all the replies are automated.

anyone with same timeline ?

CVK95

Jun 8, 2022
I have approved PGWP from Canada and applied for TRV from india on March 3rd … done with 172 days today but no response from IRCC . Tried to raise web forms but all the replies are automated.

anyone with same timeline ?
Hey. My situation is same as yours. Had to visit India on an urgent basis and I took the risk to travel to India without a valid visa. Turns out that visitor visas were getting delayed from Feb applications.
I applied on march 8th and have been waiting since then.Raised many web forms but received the same scripted reply every time. I don’t understand how they are sorting applications because we genuinely have a valid work permit. So the decision process should take half the time of a normal visa application. Disappointed with this system.

Userqw

Jun 20, 2022
How you count the days? I applied on march 24th and it’s 154 days so far and processing time shows same 154 days.. do you count only working days or weekends too?
You can raise web form as processing time is already over. The days include weekends and holidays as well.