+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
HI all,

I want to apply Visitor Visa for my brother in law ( My sister already has Canada Visit Visa).

I am confused as I see 2 different portals where the application can be done.

one option is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html with GC key

AND

second option is https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

Can anyone please advise as I am ready with all documents:

1) which one is the new one.

2) when I was trying to fill information on the second option & while at the stage of uploading documents, its not asking me for form IMM5257 & IMM5645.

Can anyone please help me out, so that I can submit the application at earliest.

Thank you in advance.

Prateek

Reactions: 2cookies

Remo99

Apr 6, 2022
Hello,
I applied super visa online for my mom who is in india. The timeline is as below. Can anyone advice on who long will the wait process be?

Submitted: Feb 25th 2022
Biometric: Feb 26th 2022
Biometric completed: March 5th 2022
Medical request: March 9th 2022
Medical passed: March 23rd 2022

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
You can do on both portal and see which they pick first. I think they will refund the other if they pick the one from the new portal first. Why I reapplied for my sister using the new portal was because people are getting fast response from the new portal application and I didn’t know about the new portal before applying through GCKey. But why would IRCC be running two portals for same type of application?
They said the processing time is independant of which platform we apply. I think that we are put in queue according to ower UCI number and not according to the platform, as platform is just for gathering document and intracting with the user (frontend) but the backend processing is the same ...

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022
Hi, I have applied in march using GC key and done the Biometrics after a week do I have to really re-apply on the new IRCC portal ? Anyone have done it ? any feedback will help ..Thanks

Thomasyxw

Oct 9, 2021
Hello all, just received original passport request for my visitor visa today, here is my timeline:

Date Applied: March 6, 2022 in GC Key;
Long silence after submitted, I sent a webform on 31st March;
BIL Received: April 4, 2022
Biometrics Given: April 6, 2022
Eligibility review start & BVL & Original passport request same day: April 12, 2022

BTW, I have US B1/2 visa, I do think the webform helps , good luck for everyone, thanks.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello all, just received original passport request for my visitor visa today, here is my timeline:

Eligibility review start & BVL & Original passport request same day: April 12, 2022

BTW, I have US B1/2 visa, I do think the webform helps , good luck for everyone, thanks.
Thats fast..congrats
Did they stamped the duration of the visa in the passport when you received it?
Regards

sb17

May 29, 2019
Hi All. I have a question regarding applying for visitor visa for parents. I currently have a CoPR and am yet to do my landing. If I apply for a visitor visa for my parents before I have landed, in the question (in the TRV application) "Do you have a family member who is a PR in Canada?" Should I choose Yes or No?

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hi All. I have a question regarding applying for visitor visa for parents. I currently have a CoPR and am yet to do my landing. If I apply for a visitor visa for my parents before I have landed, in the question (in the TRV application) "Do you have a family member who is a PR in Canada?" Should I choose Yes or No?
No... you become PR after landing

Reactions: iole

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi, I have applied in march using GC key and done the Biometrics after a week do I have to really re-apply on the new IRCC portal ? Anyone have done it ? any feedback will help ..Thanks
You can choose any one ,
And apply via New Portal /GCkey (Anyone) will not make any difference

good luck

Firebeard55

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022

What did yiu say on your webform im stressing out right now need advise

Reactions: maxmtl

Thomasyxw

Oct 9, 2021
What did yiu say on your webform im stressing out right now need advise
I just asking them very nicely that normally after people submitted the application they will get the BIL soon but I didn't, so I asking if they have any concern for my case or if I using the right portal (I using GC Key)? :)

After the webform I received the generic reply and also received BIL couple days later...

Firebeard55

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
I just asking them very nicely that normally after people submitted the application they will get the BIL soon but I didn't, so I asking if they have any concern for my case or if I using the right portal (I using GC Key)? :)

After the webform I received the generic reply and also received BIL couple days later...
Ok i will send one see if it makes a difference

wk1024

Feb 4, 2022
hi, my spousal visa is in progress i have recieved my AOR and sponsor approval , my biometrics and medical is also done for that, now i want to apply for the trv as my wife is my sponsor with a pr card. are there any chances that i will get an approval or the rejection rates a higher in such cases ?
Thanks !