+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi all. I got passport request for my dad but I didn't got it for my mom applied both together. any one know if its common or not? thx

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, we are an Indian passport holder family of 3 (me, husband and 7 yr old kid) staying in Singapore since 7 years. We both are working hence no question of not coming back. Applied for visitor visa in Singapore on 16 Feb, biometric on 22 Feb. Since then no progress. My sister is PR in Canada and our sponsor. Anyone can think of any reason or have experienced delay in such situation?
In the same boat as you applied TRV for my dependent child on 17th Feb - both me and my partner and PRs. No updates since then have raised a webform with the Singapore visa office - hopefully they respond.

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022
Hi all ,

what does Biometrics completed means ? it has been one week since I saw this note . What should I expect next ?

Reactions: 2cookies

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello all. It has been 45 days since it's showing Biometrics Completed and no update after this. I have applied for my mother in Law trv visa on new IRCC portal. What should I do next? My mother in law lives in Russia. It was showing 40 days in processing times at the time when we applied.
When I contacted IRCC though the web form, for some reason they replied from Warsaw:

Thank you for contacting the migration office of the Embassy of Canada to Warsaw.

Your enquiry received at this migration office may not receive a response. Please note all correspondence must be submitted in French or English.
If you have provided documents in response to a request from our office, rest assured they have been well received.

All applications submitted by people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine are a high priority to us. We do our best to process the visa applications from Ukrainian citizens and their family members as quickly as possible. Any updates, changes and the most up-to-date information on your application can be viewed via IRCC online portal or via the VAC/courier tracking information.
For more information on Canada’s immigration measures for people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html .
Please note that the Embassy does not schedule appointments for biometric or passport submission. For questions related to booking your appointment you must contact the Visa Application Centre directly or make changes to your appointment online: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/AppointmentType/Index?message=doT4UCu+HPULNtL4DBILEw==

Canada Visa Application Centre
Warsaw Trade Tower
51 Chłodna St., 22nd floor
00-867 Warsaw
Phone: +48 22 1530042
Email: info.canpol@vfshelpline.com

If you have not yet received your passport request letter, please continue to wait and monitor the status of your application online. You will be provided with instructions on how to proceed as soon as they become available.

Please do not send your passport directly to the Embassy of Canada as it will be returned to you unprocessed.

Please note:

• If your international passport has expired, please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to have it extended, before you submit an application.
  • Persons without an international passport will be issued a Single Journey Travel Document after their visa is approved. They will require two passport sized photos at that time.
  • Children may be added to a parent's passport if they do not have one. Please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to arrange for this, before you submit an application.

For information on current travel restriction, applying for a visa, or immigrating to Canada please see our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html .

Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
2/8 Piękna str. | 2/8 rue Piękna
00-482 Warsaw, Poland | 00-482 Varsovie, Pologne
Fax | Télécopieur: +48 22 584 3194
Warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Embassy of Canada in Poland | Ambassade du Canada en Pologne
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

From: CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca <CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: April 3, 2022 5:42 PM
To: WSAW (IMMIGRATION) <WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca>
Subject: E-01-10100-10102-Update or ask about your application: Check your application status-Temporary Residence -Temporary Resident Visa

Should we continue waiting or reapply?

Thank you

rania.aiss

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
My MIL application was approved (from Algeria)
Submission: Feb 16,2022
Biometrics: March 20th
PPR: April 22nd
New Portal

Also planning to apply for my FIL. Would it be a good idea to add their 16 year old son? They both had Schengen visas in the past
Or should i apply for them separately?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
March 2022 visitor visa time line from India

Online application submitted Feb 27
New portal
BioMetrics done March 3
Passport collected March 10
Passport received March 17.

Multiple entry till passport validity
Hi! I'm looking to apply for my sister in law (wife's sister), her husband, 12 yrs old son, 8 yr old daughter to visit us in Toronto for summer vacations of kids. I have invitation letter showing i'm taking care of all expenses including air tickets, my ITRs, bank statements, savings statement, job letter, T4 for 2021, and all their info showing property in india, both their company's confirming jobs and NOC for travel during holidays and reporting back date, bank statements, letters from schools of both kids confirming their admission and that they have no issue travel to Canada during vacations. Marriage certificates, birth certificates, passport copies of all, and her husband has travel history he travelled to European countries via company business trips. Is all this sufficient or we need something else?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi! I'm looking to apply for my sister in law (wife's sister), her husband, 12 yrs old son, 8 yr old daughter to visit us in Toronto for summer vacations of kids. I have invitation letter showing i'm taking care of all expenses including air tickets, my ITRs, bank statements, savings statement, job letter, T4 for 2021, and all their info showing property in india, both their company's confirming jobs and NOC for travel during holidays and reporting back date, bank statements, letters from schools of both kids confirming their admission and that they have no issue travel to Canada during vacations. Marriage certificates, birth certificates, passport copies of all, and her husband has travel history he travelled to European countries via company business trips. Is all this sufficient or we need something else?
first thing ircc will be pointing would be you funding their trip…they should show their own funds for trip(including airfare)
it will be good if u also include the properties in their name like house/land etc

in visitor visa application, the financial statements of person inviting is not considered

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
It was 57 Days..now its more than that.. when contacted IRCC Sg they said pending for officer review.
Hi, I submitted my application today using GCkey. I did not get any prompt for biometrics fee payment and only shown 100CAD fee. In my application status under biometrics shows nothing, could you please share how you got biometrics request, thanks

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, I submitted my application today using GCkey. I did not get any prompt for biometrics fee payment and only shown 100CAD fee. In my application status under biometrics shows nothing, could you please share how you got biometrics request, thanks
Hmm there should be biometric fee include there as well, did you choose no when filing the biometric section as you haven’t give biometric previously? Because it should shown up in the end when you gonna finalise the application and payment

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Hmm there should be biometric fee include there as well, did you choose no when filing the biometric section as you haven’t give biometric previously? Because it should shown up in the end when you gonna finalise the application and payment
Thanks for your feedback. Looks I got carried away from my previous canada visa that biometrics already given. After checking my biometrics validity through the IRCC tool , found no biometrics info . Can I submit new application including biometrics option and do IRCC accept 2 applications , thanks