+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

eternalgod

Jun 6, 2018
congratulaions. that was super fast second time. did it get processed at delhi office .do they have to provide travel itinerary.
It was bangalore office. No additional documents were asked. They have a valid B2 US visa. I think due to this the documents asked were just passport and B2 visa.

Reactions: Abhilashg

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
On March 11th, I had applied for my sister using GCKey. Is that not okay? I can read from here that there is a new portal and everyone is using it. I had to quickly reapply for her yesterday with the new portal. Now she’s having two applications. What happens to the one in GCKEY? Any idea please

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
On March 11th, I had applied for my sister using GCKey. Is that not okay? I can read from here that there is a new portal and everyone is using it. I had to quickly reapply for her yesterday with the new portal. Now she’s having two applications. What happens to the one in GCKEY? Any idea please
if u have given the uci number from gc key application in the new portal application, then when they start reviewing the new application, old gets withdrawn automatically ( or if they are considering the gckey first then your latest application will be withdrawn)

Reactions: qwertycs

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
if u have given the uci number from gc key application in the new portal application, then when they start reviewing the new application, old gets withdrawn automatically ( or if they are considering the gckey first then your latest application will be withdrawn)
I applied for my father's visitor visa (last visitor visa got expired) on CIC old portal and already paid fees. Can I cancel that request and apply on new IRCC portal for quicker turn-around time.

Just wondering if fee would be re-funded or not?

Firebeard55

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Date Applied: March 6, 2022
BIL Received: March 7, 2022
Biometrics Given: March 11, 2022
Biometrics Updated on Portal: March 16, 2022

Lets see when the next update comes through.
Did you get any updates i applied on march 4 got BLV on march 14 nothing after that ?

Berry100

Sep 11, 2021
My mother in law application approved ..
Can anyone let me know how to send the passport for stamping please ?
Applied from India

Reactions: Abhilashg

Abhilashg

Mar 2, 2022
My mother in law application approved ..
Can anyone let me know how to send the passport for stamping please ?
Applied from India
congratulations .from other posts ,i believe through bls,blue dart pick it up.can i ask you a quick question. our parents has enough fund in their fd but not in the chequing account. i do have a statement of chequing account for 6 months but only has 2 lakhs.so should i avoid showing it,just show fd receipts and letter from bank.

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Yes, I have used same UCI number. So I should wait and see how it goes, right?

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
I applied for my father's visitor visa (last visitor visa got expired) on CIC old portal and already paid fees. Can I cancel that request and apply on new IRCC portal for quicker turn-around time.

Just wondering if fee would be re-funded or not?
You can do on both portal and see which they pick first. I think they will refund the other if they pick the one from the new portal first. Why I reapplied for my sister using the new portal was because people are getting fast response from the new portal application and I didn’t know about the new portal before applying through GCKey. But why would IRCC be running two portals for same type of application?

IamBeingPatient

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone

History:
Canada student visa - Sept 2017-Aug2019
Canada Open Work visa - Aug 2019-August 2022 (but I resigned and left Canada in Oct 2020 to be with spouse in US on H4 visa)
Applied for Visit Visa from US on March 9 2022 ( Reason given :to visit brother in Canada and stay for 7 days)
Biometrics given : April 5th 2022
Biometrics updated : April 5th 2022

Any chances for rejection? I have travel history to India, Mexico and Belize in 2021. Will the fact that my canadian Work visa is expiring in Aug 2022 cause doubt in visa officers mind?
I am unemployed here in US. Gave spouses bank statement and marriage certificate as proof of relationship. (we will travelling together and spouse already has valid visit visa for Canada)

Thoughts?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
application - 12/26/2021
Biometric - 1/11/2022
PPR - 1/26/2022
Pickup - delayed as my passport was with attorney for US visa application, dropped many notes to IRCC
Finally Bluedart picked up on 3/4 (rather I submitted in their office after waiting for 3 weeks).
Latest note on 3/11 - IRCC is processing application.
3/22 - stamping done
3/24 - received my passport
Hi,
Did you send your Passport to your local VFS office for stamping? Did they issue single or multiple entry?
Thanks and Congrats