+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

LetSusan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
How many March 2022 candidates with no update after test completion?

19months is the wait time, we are at 16th month.
My test was completed Nov. 2022. Nothing since except for that ghost update on March 2 which means nothing. It's really frustrating to see so many 2023 applicants already doing oaths. I'm happy for them, good for them, but this system feels seriously flawed. I've decided to wait until 19 months before I ask MP. Otherwise they will just tell me I'm within timelines still. Also, is the 19 months from application date or from AOR?

jnam

Nov 11, 2018
Anybody here from Vancouver office stuck With LPP in progress ??

my test was completed in Nov 2022; interview was done on June 2023.
no update after that.

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
My test was completed Nov. 2022. Nothing since except for that ghost update on March 2 which means nothing. It's really frustrating to see so many 2023 applicants already doing oaths. I'm happy for them, good for them, but this system feels seriously flawed. I've decided to wait until 19 months before I ask MP. Otherwise they will just tell me I'm within timelines still. Also, is the 19 months from application date or from AOR?
I guess from application date, tbh , I might be wrong, if someone gets aor after 10 months of applying doesn’t mean the 19 month starts that late.

Reactions: LetSusan

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I guess from application date, tbh , I might be wrong, if someone gets aor after 10 months of applying doesn’t mean the 19 month starts that late.
The tracker has a date Application Filed. That is the AOR date. the 19 months is from the AOR date to decision made. It does not include the period from DM to oath.

Reactions: CoorsHeavy

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Anyone stuck at LPP who has taken the test 6 months ago or more? Did you receive any communication from IRCC? Thanks.
here, test done in December and last ghost update was March 2nd, and complete silence since then

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
My wait for the US Customs and Border Patrol have responded to my FOIA request - almost exactly six months from when I sent the request. I have sent the documents to the Calgary Office. My tracker was last updated in March. Will see how long it takes to see movement again.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I think IRCC treats 19 months from AOR.

Reactions: CoorsHeavy

jnam

Nov 11, 2018
LPP status changed to completed today.
it’s showing citizenship ceremony not started.
How long it takes to get citizenship oath after LPP Is completed ??

Reactions: tremendous

jnam

Nov 11, 2018
Got an update today, Scheduled for citizenship oath on July 24th.
But haven't received any email regarding oath instructions.
How long it take to receive email after tracker update to citizenship ceremony in progress??