+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

tremendous

Jun 15, 2023
me as well, also lots are stuck !!!
wild to me that there are people who applied at the same time or later than many of us who are already done and finished. Really seems to be no rhyme or reason behind it which is incredibly frustrating.

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
wild to me that there are people who applied at the same time or later than many of us who are already done and finished. Really seems to be no rhyme or reason behind it which is incredibly frustrating.
You know the funny part , people applied who applied in March 2023 , got the oath in June 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: SeniorSpouse

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
LUCK!!! 100% LUCK!!! there is some criteria at the background check stage for security reasons, other than that 100% luck!!!

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
My Tracker was updated today. It now shows as completed, Background, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions. Language Skill is In Progress, and Citizenship Test has Not Started. I am exempted from both Language and Citizenship tests, so I hope to be approved soon.

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I am in the same position. I reached the same point after my BG was complete for the second time on July 13.
My processing office is Niagara AOR March 2022. I don’t know why they couldn’t just mark Language and Test waived or not applicable. It would go a long way to give some confidence we are not bring ignored because of our age.

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
I am in the same position. I reached the same point after my BG was complete for the second time on July 13.
My processing office is Niagara AOR March 2022. I don’t know why they couldn’t just mark Language and Test waived or not applicable. It would go a long way to give some confidence we are not bring ignored because of our age.
My processing office is in Edmonton. I recall a post in this forum that said those of us exempt from the language and citizenship tests won't see their status change. The next step for us is "Decision Made." One would think that with all the requirements completed, it would not take long to make a decision.

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
My processing office is in Edmonton. I recall a post in this forum that said those of us exempt from the language and citizenship tests won't see their status change. The next step for us is "Decision Made." One would think that with all the requirements completed, it would not take long to make a decision.
I say it because I’ve seen screen shots of others age exempt that say “waived”

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
I say it because I’ve seen screen shots of others age exempt that say “waived”
I have seen multiple posts on this and other forums from those who are test exempt and received oath ceremony invites with only BG, PP, and Prohibitions showing completed. It would make sense that an "Exempt" status was applied to those who are in that category.