+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
They say 10 days. But it took around almost three weeks for me I think because they were on strike.
Yeah the strike kind of impacted a lot of things...

Did you get an invite in 3 weeks or the OATH data was 3 weeks from when the LPP was complete ?

Forevergrateful

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Sent an email to the Niagara office to find out when I’ll be scheduled for Oath.

“Good Day,

Unfortunately, we do not have a new date and time that we can provide for you at the moment. Once you are reschedule to take the Oath of Citizenship you will receive your notice approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the event.

Thank you,

Niagara Falls

IRCC”

Anyone from Niagara scheduled for oath? They are probably not yet booking for ceremony it seems.

this is the first time they have ever replied my email to them btw

wondhh

Jun 8, 2018
My application status has been updated, saying my Oath Ceremony is on 21st, May 2023, Sunday. I'm yet to receive a Zoom invite.

The question can the oath ceremonies be on Sundays? Did anyone have their oath on the weekend?
They are still doing this online? I got mine on the same day in Mississauga and it’s in person.

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
They are still doing this online? I got mine on the same day in Mississauga and it’s in person.
I just received instructions and they are in person in Mississauga

SSDCA

Sep 21, 2015
There is some movement on my husband's application finally and his LLP was completed this tuesday. Today he got an email for in person Oath on sunday May 21 in missisauga. He shares similar timeline as me.

applicantt

May 10, 2023
Sent an email to the Niagara office to find out when I’ll be scheduled for Oath.

“Good Day,

Unfortunately, we do not have a new date and time that we can provide for you at the moment. Once you are reschedule to take the Oath of Citizenship you will receive your notice approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the event.

Thank you,

Niagara Falls

IRCC”

Anyone from Niagara scheduled for oath? They are probably not yet booking for ceremony it seems.

What is their email I'd for clarification on oath

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

“Good Day,

Thank you,

Niagara Falls

IRCC”

Many Ottawa applicants oath ceremony is being managed by Niagara Falls.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018

“Good Day,

Thank you,

Niagara Falls

IRCC”

They are scheduling. My wife received oath email on 8th May (she and my kids are May 30th 2022 applicants) and her oath is scheduled for May 31st.