+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Following up with my previous post, I just emailed SCR office about my oath ceremony (that’s where all the IRCC emails came from) and they replied that my case is now with Missisauga office instead. Still waiting for the exact date.
Thanks for the update. Did they reply on same day?

ssubha

Feb 8, 2023
My application status has been updated, saying my Oath Ceremony is on 21st, May 2023, Sunday. I'm yet to receive a Zoom invite.

The question can the oath ceremonies be on Sundays? Did anyone have their oath on the weekend?

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Following up on my previous post as well! I just got my oath ceremony scheduled on 21st May, 2023 too. That email actually works!!

My application status has been updated, saying my Oath Ceremony is on 21st, May 2023, Sunday. I'm yet to receive a Zoom invite.

The question can the oath ceremonies be on Sundays? Did anyone have their oath on the weekend?
Following up with my previous post, I just emailed SCR office about my oath ceremony (that’s where all the IRCC emails came from) and they replied that my case is now with Missisauga office instead. Still waiting for the exact date.

Reactions: manmoi31 and ssubha

Forevergrateful

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Looks like Scarborough is on a roll!
Niagara lazy ass falls office still no updates.

what’s going on with that office ? Even after changing my address to Scarborough, my file is still at Niagara falls.

you would think with the pay rise they just agreed on following the strike will be a good incentive to work hard!!

This is why I don’t support or see the need for unions! Just a way to make lazy people even more lazy.

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Since it's on Sunday, is there a possibility for an in-person Oath Ceremony?
In the same boat. Got the invite for Sunday 21st

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
After 14 month, all I have had from Montreal office was the test invitation. No single other step completed or at least updated and its so unacceptable and frustrating. Is there anyone else on same boat with me?
Same here, Montreal office sucks! Applied late March 2022, test invite was in June, no update after the test :(

deiblerc

May 8, 2023
So interesting, after posting here, requesting the notes, and asking my MP office to inquire, my LPP magically cleared and now just waiting to hear back on the ceremony details etc.
I'm now panicking a bit because I 3 trips to the US between today and mid June.. if the ceremony happens in the midst of this all I will need to request an urgent passport I guess

jnam

Nov 11, 2018
So interesting, after posting here, requesting the notes, and asking my MP office to inquire, my LPP magically cleared and now just waiting to hear back on the ceremony details etc.
I'm now panicking a bit because I 3 trips to the US between today and mid June.. if the ceremony happens in the midst of this all I will need to request an urgent passport I guess
could you please share your timeline