+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Don't know what to tell you. When did you apply? Did you receive any communication from IRCC?
Here's my timeline:

Physical Days: 1,192
Method: Paper
Applicants: Family (2 applicants)
Application sent: March 17, 2022
Delivered: March 23, 2022
AOR: April 20
Background check completed: May 19
Test invitation status update: June 13
Citizenship Test Completed: June 29

Actually my BG check and Test were completed really early which led me to believe that the whole thing might be over soon, but apparently no

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Here's my timeline:

Physical Days: 1,192
Method: Paper
Applicants: Family (2 applicants)
Application sent: March 17, 2022
Delivered: March 23, 2022
AOR: April 20
Background check completed: May 19
Test invitation status update: June 13
Citizenship Test Completed: June 29

Actually my BG check and Test were completed really early which led me to believe that the whole thing might be over soon, but apparently no
Your office is Montreal. You should have known from that :D

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone attended the Citizenship interview recently? What was the scope of the interview? Just to validate the documents ?

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Did anyone attended the Citizenship interview recently? What was the scope of the interview? Just to validate the documents ?
For most its just to validate documents. For some they may have specific questions that need answered. Read your invitation to see what they need from you.

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hello everyone
I just want to know if someone had applied for the GCMS notes and received the notes and what is the timeline for receiving after you apply
Thanks

me_lad

May 20, 2017
According to the "no news is good news theory", you have been bathing in good news since June.

I would apply for GCMS notes if I were you.

I actually applied for them twice, but never received them. Now I have put in a complaint. Let's see if they release them now
I also did twice and no one replied although I followed up several times. calling, leaving voice message, email. How are you going to file a complaint. I will do it too

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi all - how long after the citizenship ceremony is the status on the tracker set to complete? I had my ceremony on April 6th and there's no change on the tracker - making me wonder if I did any of the post ceremony tasks wrong. Thanks for the insights on this.
SCR office.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hi all - how long after the citizenship ceremony is the status on the tracker set to complete? I had my ceremony on April 6th and there's no change on the tracker - making me wonder if I did any of the post ceremony tasks wrong. Thanks for the insights on this.
SCR office.
Sorry I can't answer your question but can you please share when did you recieve oath email from the SCR office? Like, how long ago before the oath date your recieved your oath invite?