+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
Anyone has trouble when you try to log in to your online application tracker?

When I enter my login details it just shows me the "Loading.../Chargement..." message and nothing happens. Noticed it a couple of days ago and I have already received my Oath instructions along with the date Feb 21.

Tried different browsers as well. Nothing seems to have changed - same message and an infinite loading.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

When I enter my login details it just shows me the "Loading.../Chargement..." message and nothing happens. Noticed it a couple of days ago and I have already received my Oath instructions along with the date Feb 21.

Tried different browsers as well. Nothing seems to have changed - same message and an infinite loading.
It will start working once your oath is done. Till then it will be stuck. Happens when your Oath is scheduled.

Reactions: Steevy

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
It will start working once your oath is done. Till then it will be stuck. Happens when your Oath is scheduled.
I see. Thanks for making it clear!

I had my suspicions that it might be related to the fact that I have just received the Oath email and a day or two after that I could no longer login. However, I could check my application before the email and see the system message saying that I was scheduled for oath and should await an email with instructions.

immietc

Nov 1, 2020
Hi Guys, I finally see an update about Oath ceremony in tracker today, finally see light!

I wish you all see application moving fast and see the updates soon!

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence: December 19, 2022
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 16, 2022
AOR: April 21, 2022
BGC Completed: October 24, 2022
Test Invite: November 3, 2022 (Nov 7 - Nov 27)
Test Completed on: November 21, 2022
Language: December 19, 2022
Prohibitions: December 19, 2022
Citizenship Ceremony: In Progress
Citizenship ceremony Scheduled For: March 3, 2023
Tracker updated on: Feb 11, 2023
I received email regarding oauth ceremony today on Feb 13, 2023 from Vancouver office.

baecob

Feb 14, 2023

In the same boat. If you know how to use developer tools to inspect network traffic, you can see that the contents of the latest application status is retrieved, but the page doesn't render. It's a bug, but I guess IRCC is not eager to fix it since the important information is delivered by email.

Reactions: SeniorSpouse

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi everyone I received this email and I am a little bit confused ,

DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED

Please send the required documents by e-mail within 30 days from the date of this notice to the address above along with a copy of this letter.
Please provide photocopies of your documents (unless originals are being requested).
All photocopies will be placed on file and will not be returned to you. You may be asked to present your original documents at a later date, or other documents may be requested later.

Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:
• the English or French translation; and
• an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

The documents you provide should cover the period from 2023-00-00 to 2023-00-00, unless otherwise specified below.

☐ Complete colour photocopies of all passports and/or travel documents that were valid between 2023-00-00 and 2023-00-00, even if now expired. If photocopies are requested, you must provide a colour photocopy of every page.

Note: All passport stamps and entries, including visas and permits, must be translated into English or French. This includes any entries that fall outside of the period stated above.

☒ Other:
Following a review of your application, a copy of your photo ID is required. Acceptable photo ID includes, a valid (not expired) Canadian government issued ID with your photo and signature on it (for example, driver's license or health card, Ontario photo ID card, etc.

Is it just the ID ? is the only one that has an X on the square .

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone I received this email and I am a little bit confused ,

DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED

Please send the required documents by e-mail within 30 days from the date of this notice to the address above along with a copy of this letter.
Please provide photocopies of your documents (unless originals are being requested).
All photocopies will be placed on file and will not be returned to you. You may be asked to present your original documents at a later date, or other documents may be requested later.

Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:
• the English or French translation; and
• an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

The documents you provide should cover the period from 2023-00-00 to 2023-00-00, unless otherwise specified below.

☐ Complete colour photocopies of all passports and/or travel documents that were valid between 2023-00-00 and 2023-00-00, even if now expired. If photocopies are requested, you must provide a colour photocopy of every page.

Note: All passport stamps and entries, including visas and permits, must be translated into English or French. This includes any entries that fall outside of the period stated above.

☒ Other:
Following a review of your application, a copy of your photo ID is required. Acceptable photo ID includes, a valid (not expired) Canadian government issued ID with your photo and signature on it (for example, driver's license or health card, Ontario photo ID card, etc.

Is it just the ID ? is the only one that has an X on the square .
You only need to submit what is requested. Since the check mark is only of the copy of your photo ID, just send that

baecob

Feb 14, 2023
Long time lurker from Toronto. File processed by SCR office.

Below is my timeline:
Total Physical Presence: 1110
No. of Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 15, 2022
AOR: April 11, 2022
BGC Completed: October 21, 2022
Test Invite: Nov 1, 2022 (Nov 4 - Nov 24)
Test Completed on: November 11, 2022
Test Completed in tracker: November 14, 2022
Language: January 16, 2023
Prohibitions, Physical Presence: January 16, 2023
Citizenship Ceremony: In Progress (updated in tracker on Feb 8th, 2023)
Citizenship Ceremony Scheduled For: Feb 21, 2023

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
You only need to submit what is requested. Since the check mark is only of the copy of your photo ID, just send that
thank you ! I will do that , I am just trying to figure out if I should replay back to that email as it is an officers email not a generic one the email says to replay by e-mail doesn't specify anything else . I emailed Scarborough office with the email and they said that is a legit/valid email. Its been years since I have received and email directly from an officer. I just emailed them again to see what they say.

EDIT: I was told to replay to the email that sent it to me !

Last edited:

LetSusan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
First time posting here. Anyone else here waiting for Niagara office? I think they are processing my application based on what I could see in one of the emails. It's getting discouraging to be hearing only crickets when people from other offices are getting oath invites!

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Long time lurker from Toronto. File processed by SCR office.

Below is my timeline:
Total Physical Presence: 1110
No. of Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 15, 2022
AOR: April 11, 2022
BGC Completed: October 21, 2022
Test Invite: Nov 1, 2022 (Nov 4 - Nov 24)
Test Completed on: November 11, 2022
Test Completed in tracker: November 14, 2022
Language: January 16, 2023
Prohibitions, Physical Presence: January 16, 2023
Citizenship Ceremony: In Progress (updated in tracker on Feb 8th, 2023)
Citizenship Ceremony Scheduled For: Feb 21, 2023
congratulations, SCR is so unstructured. I hope the rest of us can be processed in the coming weeks.

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
First time posting here. Anyone else here waiting for Niagara office? I think they are processing my application based on what I could see in one of the emails. It's getting discouraging to be hearing only crickets when people from other offices are getting oath invites!
When did you do your test?

Reactions: smash1984