+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

Naser735

Apr 16, 2018
Interesting...my oath in progress was dec 13, and then scheduled for feb 1st....im in whitby. wonder why so long.

Did you get any information where to go? I didn't get any info yet
they send in the invite with the details a couple of days before the ceremony. I am confident it should arrive either this week or next week.

My test was completed in mid-July and no updates until the last week of December. Probably that is why they fast-tracked my ceremony.

What is your timeline?

esse

Jun 21, 2021
they send in the invite with the details a couple of days before the ceremony. I am confident it should arrive either this week or next week.

My test was completed in mid-July and no updates until the last week of December. Probably that is why they fast-tracked my ceremony.

What is your timeline?
Can I ask which province are you in Naser? Thank you.

esse

Jun 21, 2021
6 months after bg +test , still waiting......
What is your timeline please? A friend of mine had to wait nearly 7 months. Online application. Test March 02 and Oath October 31st. Your oath date must be around the corner. Hang in there.

lemondrop

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Montreal, QC
Is anyone still waiting on BG check to complete? I've already taken the test and haven't been asked for any additional information (fingerprints/passport copies/etc). :/ I'm in Montreal.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
my wife applied on paper (with family in June) and today she got test invite. I applied March 5th online and still waiting. On the bright side, at least someone in my family is getting their application moving. Why the heck did I apply online? If only I had waited a few weeks I would have found out how slow the online process was :mad:. Regrets........

sumeshpankajakshan

Nov 12, 2018
my wife applied on paper (with family in June) and today she got test invite. I applied March 5th online and still waiting. On the bright side, at least someone in my family is getting their application moving. Why the heck did I apply online? If only I had waited a few weeks I would have found out how slow the online process was :mad:. Regrets........
I know.
Same scenario here - I applied in March Online (not realizing the issue with online applications that time), completed the test in November and still waiting for further steps.
My wife and kid - Applied on Paper in July, completed the test in October and taking the citizenship Oath on January 11
Like you said, I am glad as well that my household will have 2 Canadian citizens next week.

Reactions: Sunny2049