+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Does anyone see a ghost update today or it's only me? I think it's a glitch because nothing changed and today is a federal holiday. Right?
Updates are not real-time and is just a sync of the system so it's not an actual person updating the tracker when you see an update so no one need to be working for you to see an update. so it's not a glitch. also today is not a federal holiday

Reactions: SALEMALI

SALEMALI

Jun 10, 2016
No GU for yesterday. Please update if there is an actual activity tomorrow.
There is no actual activity today.

Updates are not real-time and is just a sync of the system so it's not an actual person updating the tracker when you see an update so no one need to be working for you to see an update. so it's not a glitch. also today is not a federal holiday
My BG check is still in progress since I was asked to submit FP on June 6. I do not know what will be the next update on the tracker but I am worried they might ask me to submit a new FP.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
There is no actual activity today.

My BG check is still in progress since I was asked to submit FP on June 6. I do not know what will be the next update on the tracker but I am worried they might ask me to submit a new FP.
They won't ask for a new one, you should reach out to them Via webform and ask why it's still being reviewed since you submitted it, they are valid for 1yr.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Update the application status so far:
Received test invitation: Oct 27, 2022 (Not Oct 28!)
Test window: Oct 31 12:00 AM - Nov 21 12:59 AM
However, I got another email on Nov 16 correcting the test end date to 2022/11/20 (yyyy/mm/dd) at 11:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, which does not really make sense.

Test taken: Nov 20, 2022 (score 20/20)
Test status updated to completed: Nov 22, 2022

Background verification: In progress
Language skills: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Physical presence: In progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started
Hi @SbewrNMKt , is your prohibitions/physical prsence/languages still pending?
Many applicants have started getting this part completed now. Thanks

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
I received an invitation to an online interview today 2 weeks from today. Does this mean my application is near the approval stage?

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
May be the photos were not clear or something wrong with the attachment. You can get it done at the UPS store. Bring a usb drive with you and they will scan the pages for you and put it on it and give it to you.
how did you sent it please?
I have 2 passports (1 expired and 1 current) so I made 2 separate pdf files. I scanned it from my phone. Quality of scan is not the greatest as I had to compress the file to make it under 5 MB but it’s readable.

What was the file size in your case and after how many days you received reply from them when you sent them the file and what was the reply please?

Thanks,
Neeraj

esse

Jun 21, 2021
I have 2 passports (1 expired and 1 current) so I made 2 separate pdf files. I scanned it from my phone. Quality of scan is not the greatest as I had to compress the file to make it under 5 MB but it’s readable.

What was the file size in your case and after how many days you received reply from them when you sent them the file and what was the reply please?

Thanks,
Neeraj
I did not get my passport request yet. My friend went to the UPS store, asked them to scan his passports. Take the letter with the instructions with you to show them. They can even help you upload the file. If you don't have a UPS store nearby, you can try Staples. I recommend you to use a scanner. Don't take any chances.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other

Thanks,
Neeraj
I used my phone too and it's all good, once its readable that is all that matters

epcjay

Apr 7, 2022
Physical Days: 1097
Method: Paper based
Applicants: Family, 3 applicants
Application sent: March 23, 2022
Delivered: March 28, 2022
AOR: April 19, 2022
In Progress : April 25, 2022
Fingerprint request: June 13
Fingerprints submitted: June 14
Background check completed: June 29
Citizenship test request: July 05
Citizenship test attempt: July 11
Citizenship test marked completed: July 12
Prohibitions, Physical presence and Language Skills Updated: December 19
Status on Ecas as of December 21: Decision Made
Citizenship oath in progress : December 22
Citizenship oath scheduled for January 13

Interesting...my oath in progress was dec 13, and then scheduled for feb 1st....im in whitby. wonder why so long.

Did you get any information where to go? I didn't get any info yet

Reactions: island755