+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Update :
Fingerprints done December 02
Citizenship test done: 20/20 : December 05( today)

I am traveling out of Canada this week and I am back first week of Febuary 2023 . Fingerpring and test done before leaving
My test is showing completed on Dec 15 , waiting to get any update on the Fingerprints/ background check

tailvagger

Apr 20, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
19-04-2022
Updating my status here:

Physical Days: 1,150
Method: Online
Applicants: 1 applicant
Application sent: March 23, 2022
Delivered: March 23, 2022
AOR: April 19th, 2022
In Progress: May 3, 2022
Processing Centre: Scarborough
Background Verification: Nov 7, 2022
Test Invite: Dec 7, 2022
Test Taken: Dec 10, 2022
Test Completed: Dec 12, 2022

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Not sure about the office but this is what it says on email and email is sent from -IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a travel document or passport, please provide an explanation.

You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages.

The required documents have to be sent within twenty-one (21) calendar days from the date of this notice and by replying to this email. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other documents at a later date.

Please note that if you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us by the deadline.
Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

N.B.: Passport(s) and travel document(s) stamps that are not in English or French must also be translated.
Thanks for the note! Wow, stamps to be translated.. thats too much.. You have any that needs translating?

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Thanks for the note! Wow, stamps to be translated.. thats too much.. You have any that needs translating?
yeah I had to translate only one visa stamp form UAE. Other stamps/pages on passport are either in English or in 2 languages out of which 1 in English. For eg - first and last page of passport is both in English and Hindi, so I don’t think it will require any translation.

Reactions: wchaudhry

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
yeah I had to translate only one visa stamp form UAE. Other stamps/pages on passport are either in English or in 2 languages out of which 1 in English. For eg - first and last page of passport is both in English and Hindi, so I don’t think it will require any translation.
UAE stamps have exit/entry written in english. Also the date is written in English. I think you would have been fine even without translating them. i have a stamp that is very blur, entry and exit is in arabic. Date is in arabic numerical as well.
where did you get the stamp translated and how much was the cost? Im in Vancouver too.

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
UAE stamps have exit/entry written in english. Also the date is written in English. I think you would have been fine even without translating them. i have a stamp that is very blur, entry and exit is in arabic. Date is in arabic numerical as well.
where did you get the stamp translated and how much was the cost? Im in Vancouver too.
I didn’t want to take any chances that’s why I translated that one page also.

I got it done from docsbase. They are a certified Toronto based firm. Very quick and professional services. Highly recommended. It cost be $36 for one page and it was sone within a day.

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Same, the weird thing is that this has now happened to me twice. It first happened on Dec 13th, and now also showing same 2 updates again on December 16th.
For one minute when I saw New Update on my application after 6 months, I was like "Thanks God, some movement in my application" but when I scrolled down, it was LOL, every event that goes 9 months back showed New Update then I realized IRCC System was pranking.

I wish IRCC do something on those files that are put somewhere in a room corner.

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
For one minute when I saw New Update on my application after 6 months, I was like "Thanks God, some movement in my application" but when I scrolled down, it was LOL, every event that goes 9 months back showed New Update then I realized IRCC System was pranking.

I wish IRCC do something on those files that are put somewhere in a room corner.
Same boat..

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Same boat..
I see in your signatures, Background Check and Test is already complete. You are around the corner. Good Luck!

Actual update on my application was July 6 when they updated that they received FP results, IRCC agent slept after putting this message. I don't know why they never touched my file after receiving FP results.

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
I see in your signatures, Background Check and Test is already complete. You are around the corner. Good Luck!

Actual update on my application was July 6 when they updated that they received FP results, IRCC agent slept after putting this message. I don't know why they never touched my file after receiving FP results.
I hope so! Thank you for the motivation! We all are waiting waiting and waiting... !

epcjay

Apr 7, 2022
Hi friends,

I just saw the status in ecas changed to decision made, but the tracker still shows the latest update is test completed. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you for your input!
I was in same boat. They updated the tracker a week later to show Citizenship Oath status to in progress and then now I see Oath Scheduled!