+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

motun2022

Dec 13, 2022
Seems IRCC fixed their system glitch.
My app timeline/history is all back to completed, except citizenship ceremony "not started". I am yet to take oath though.

Thanks to all that shared their experiences, its always good to know one is not alone when things like this happens.

All the best to all.

Reactions: mel406

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Yeah. Looks like the glitches are resolved. My test status is back to completed as well with the same previous date 8 November. Please update tracker

itagirl

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-12-2017
Finally, my test status changed to "completed" yesterday (Dec 16). I took my test on Nov 6, the update shows Nov 7.

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
My timeline is -:

AOR - March 30 (single, online)
FP and test request - Nov 08
FP done - Oct
Test done - Oct 31
BG check and test showing completed in tracker - Nov 08

I got request for passport pages including all blank pages on Nov. 23 and i send it on the same day through web form. No update after that.

i have a doubt, Is web form is the right way to send requested document?
I got the similar request and was asked to send the documents by replying on the same email they sent to me. I would recommend read email carefully once again. There should be instructions.

Kenvinal

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Whistler
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-11-2019
My file shows as "updated" as of today 16th. However none of the pending sections still remains without a change - Overall process still in progress - Language skills, Prohibitions, Physical presence - No updates
I also had a ghost update yesterday, 12/16/22

immietc

Nov 1, 2020
Hi guys,

My status of knowledge test changed to in progress from completed and I was searching and found this thread. See below is my timeline.

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence: In Progress
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 16, 2022
AOR: April 21, 2022
BGC Completed : October 24, 2022
Test Invite : November 3, 2022 (Nov 7 - Nov 27)
Test Completed on : November 21, 2022
Test status changed to Completed: Dec 2, 2022
Test status changed to In Progress again: Dec 13, 2022
Language : In progress
Prohibitions:
In progress
Citizenship Ceremony :
Not started
My application status also got updated and test status changed back to "Completed" from "In progress" as of 16th December, seems like they fixed the problem.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
My timeline is -:

AOR - March 30 (single, online)
FP and test request - Nov 08
FP done - Oct
Test done - Oct 31
BG check and test showing completed in tracker - Nov 08

I got request for passport pages including all blank pages on Nov. 23 and i send it on the same day through web form. No update after that.

i have a doubt, Is web form is the right way to send requested document?
Not sure about the correct way to send it. What is the instructions about it in the email you received?Btw what office is processing your application?
You seem to have received the PP request very quickly after test so congrats!!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
My file shows as "updated" as of today 16th. However none of the pending sections still remains without a change - Overall process still in progress - Language skills, Prohibitions, Physical presence - No updates
Same, the weird thing is that this has now happened to me twice. It first happened on Dec 13th, and now also showing same 2 updates again on December 16th.

Sandhu19

May 22, 2019
Not sure about the correct way to send it. What is the instructions about it in the email you received?Btw what office is processing your application?
I don’t see any instructions regarding how to send the requested document but i had send it through web form on the same day. I guess i should send the document by replying to same email as well.
My processing office was Vancouver, then They transferred my application to Calgary office.

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
I don’t see any instructions regarding how to send the requested document but i had send it through web form on the same day. I guess i should send the document by replying to same email as well.
My processing office was Vancouver, then They transferred my application to Calgary office.

Sorry if this is a dumb question - how do we check where is my application?

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Not sure about the office but this is what it says on email and email is sent from -IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a travel document or passport, please provide an explanation.

You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages.

The required documents have to be sent within twenty-one (21) calendar days from the date of this notice and by replying to this email. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other documents at a later date.

Please note that if you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us by the deadline.
Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

N.B.: Passport(s) and travel document(s) stamps that are not in English or French must also be translated.

Reactions: wchaudhry

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
Not sure about the office but this is what it says on email and email is sent from -IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to continue the process of your citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required. If you do not have a travel document or passport, please provide an explanation.

You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages.

The required documents have to be sent within twenty-one (21) calendar days from the date of this notice and by replying to this email. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other documents at a later date.

Please note that if you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us by the deadline.
Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

N.B.: Passport(s) and travel document(s) stamps that are not in English or French must also be translated.
That "West" on the email address means "west coast" (i.e. Vancouver).