+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I logged in to my wife's application today and there was a ghost update - nothing visibly different in the profile. She had her background check complete october 27th so lets hope this means citizenship test comes soon.
Just logged in and i saw a ghost update from yesterday on mine and my wife's app. However i saw that BG Check and Test which were previously completed are now back to in progress. Thumbs up if you see this update. What does it mean?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
So my tracker is showing 2 updates with the *New tag in front of AOR and Background check with last update on Dec 13th. I guess the background check went from completed to in-progress and back to completed. I was hoping a test invitation would be coming soon, but doesn't seem like it.

So frustrating :mad:

Zain.Lugo

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
So my tracker is showing 2 updates with the *New tag in front of AOR and Background check with last update on Dec 13th. I guess the background check went from completed to in-progress and back to completed. I was hoping a test invitation would be coming soon, but doesn't seem like it.

So frustrating :mad:
It is because of a system glitch.

Reactions: Sunny2049

esse

Jun 21, 2021
I am in the same boat guys. Took my test Nov 25th and a couple of days later it changed to completed. Today I log on and see that it is now back to in progress. I was scared for a moment lol, good to know I am not the only one with this random update.
I finished my test on November 25th. No update since then. The test did not turn to green or completed. I don't even know how long it will take for the Oath invitation. Fingers crossed.

DreamerT

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Physical Days: 1378
Method: paper
Applicants: Family (2 applications)
Application sent: March 9, 2022
Delivered: March 11, 2022
AOR: 28 April, 2022
Background completed: 2 June, 2022
Test Invite:
Hello @jaySil ..
I read your post from Jan this year.. regarding the name issue of your father on his passport vs yours… I’m in a similar situation where my passport has XX YY as father name and his passport has XX ZZ…
How did you resolve this issue.. where you able to get visa for your father… can you please guide me.. Thankyou in anticipation..!!

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Nothing to worry. It takes 4-6 weeks for oath after all completed. For me it took 40 days.
good to know thank you! I have new things to worry about now. Seems like something is wrong with their website. I opened my profile today and it says thanks for applying we just received your file and all the trackers are showing up as "not started" !!!! wth is going onnnnnn

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello I have a question. I toll my citizenship test online on 6th November 2022 and passed it. The citizenship test status online was showing as Complete. However, today it changed to In Progress. Any idea?

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hello everyone,

SOMETHING STRANGE HAPPENED in my tracker, and makes me real worried.

So, I am a March (ONLINE) applicant. My background was completed on Oct-21-2022 (updated on tracker in background section as Completed).

I received citizenship test request on October 22, 2022. I have given test on Oct 28, 2022. The result was updated on Oct 31 2022 in the tracker (Citizenship Test) as 'COMPLETED' all this time. All the other sections showing as 'In Progress'

Today, I logged in to the tracker, and the Citizenship test section is showing as 'Not started' and it disappeared from the timeline as well. But the background is still showing as completed, and is still on the timeline on the tracker.

What the hell happened? What should I do about it? can anyone help or any leads who to contact and how to contact? Please help
we're in the same boat! let me know if yours changes!

Reactions: PQPvancouver

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi friends,

I just saw the status in ecas changed to decision made, but the tracker still shows the latest update is test completed. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you for your input!