+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Even if you find out where the file is, there's not much you can do. IRCC just doesn't care enough to do anything about it. What I heard from an IRCC staff was the processing time is 24 months so any inquiries beforehand would just be referred to look at the processing times. If you have an urgent request then you can contact ircc if not then you will be made to wait till the staff returns from Bahamas

Haha, for some reason this made me laugh a lot more than it should have

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
it's been 3 weeks since my last update of everything getting completed but I haven't received any other updates yet.
I was checking the spreadsheet and looks like everyone got their decision-made letter the same day their tracker turned into complete status.
should I be worried? is this something that comes in an email or will this get updated on the tracker? I've never received the confirmation of my completed test either and it just showed up on the tracker.
Has anyone had the same experience?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
it's been 3 weeks since my last update of everything getting completed but I haven't received any other updates yet.
I was checking the spreadsheet and looks like everyone got their decision-made letter the same day their tracker turned into complete status.
should I be worried? is this something that comes in an email or will this get updated on the tracker? I've never received the confirmation of my completed test either and it just showed up on the tracker.
Decision made status is shown on ECAS I believe and ECAS is for paper applicants.

If you are online applicant then you should see the oath status turn to in progress when they decide to send for an oath. The oath email will come later.

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Nothing to worry. It takes 4-6 weeks for oath after all completed. For me it took 40 days.

kandinski

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys please help!
just passed the exam,
after submitting, I got a new page
sayin 20 answers ....
couldnt read it all.

then misclicked the back button on my mouse so got reditected to a page sayin your link is not available.

question : is it ok ?
is there a confirmation mail for passing the test ?

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
Hi guys please help!
just passed the exam,
after submitting, I got a new page
sayin 20 answers ....
couldnt read it all.

then misclicked the back button on my mouse so got reditected to a page sayin your link is not available.

question : is it ok ?
is there a confirmation mail for passing the test ?
I didn't get one, others have said they didn't also. But I think some have.

I think as long as you got the results page it should be okay?

faiyaz9786

Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

SOMETHING STRANGE HAPPENED in my tracker, and makes me real worried.

So, I am a March (ONLINE) applicant. My background was completed on Oct-21-2022 (updated on tracker in background section as Completed).

I received citizenship test request on October 22, 2022. I have given test on Oct 28, 2022. The result was updated on Oct 31 2022 in the tracker (Citizenship Test) as 'COMPLETED' all this time. All the other sections showing as 'In Progress'

Today, I logged in to the tracker, and the Citizenship test section is showing as 'Not started' and it disappeared from the timeline as well. But the background is still showing as completed, and is still on the timeline on the tracker.

What the hell happened? What should I do about it? can anyone help or any leads who to contact and how to contact? Please help

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hello everyone,

So, I am a March (ONLINE) applicant. My background was completed on Oct-21-2022 (updated on tracker in background section as Completed).

I received citizenship test request on October 22, 2022. I have given test on Oct 28, 2022. The result was updated on Oct 31 2022 in the tracker (Citizenship Test) as 'COMPLETED' all this time. All the other sections showing as 'In Progress'

Today, I logged in to the tracker, and the Citizenship test section is showing as 'Not started' and it disappeared from the timeline as well. But the background is still showing as completed, and is still on the timeline on the tracker.

What the hell happened? What should I do about it? can anyone help or any leads who to contact and how to contact? Please help
There is a high chance that everything will be completed in this week for you. I have observed some people reported this (some other years) and then they got everything completed.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

Yes, it has happened to other people. The test comes back in a few days.

Reactions: Sepidnour

arlaadaa

Aug 22, 2022
anyone here with decision made and waiting for oath invite from Hamilton office? Mine got updated today effective 09th Dec.

Forevergrateful

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Logged into my online tracker after days of not checking it to see an update made today. Not sure what the update is. Has that * 1 new update in the application history. I will probably find out soon however what’s weird is that my background check that was completed has now changed to in progress.

what’s going on?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Logged into my online tracker after days of not checking it to see an update made today. Not sure what the update is. Has that * 1 new update in the application history. I will probably find out soon however what’s weird is that my background check that was completed has now changed to in progress.

what’s going on?
Oh no, now you will make me log into my tracker to see if there is something similar there.

Today is my 8th day since I last checked the portal.

The background check will go back to complete. It means there has been progress on your application.