Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

borgams

Aug 9, 2022
Hi everyone, I wrote my test on Now 28, 2022 and passed 17/20.
I was expecting that the test result would have reflected on my tracker by now but it hasn't
My AOR is April 25 and online submission, Is anyone able to speak to this ?
I am starting to feel this is taking too long to reflect on my profile.
Below is what my status looks like on the tracker.

Citizenship test: In progress.

Nov 28, 2022
Scheduled for citizenship test
Citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between November 28, 2022 and December 19, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
Based on what were you expecting the tracker to reflect your test results after 4 days?

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Based on what were you expecting the tracker to reflect your test results after 4 days?
I thought it was pretty standard to get test updated in tracker within 4 days.
I guess I was wrong.
So whats the normal timeline for the update ?

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I've also done the test recently, but I'm worried about the digital verification of the photo ID. I took the picture so many times but I still feel like it's not the clearest we can take with a scanner. Anyone has any experience? I'm really worried that I have to retake the test..

borgams

Aug 9, 2022
I've also done the test recently, but I'm worried about the digital verification of the photo ID. I took the picture so many times but I still feel like it's not the clearest we can take with a scanner. Anyone has any experience? I'm really worried that I have to retake the test..
I can't find the specific thread back where this was discussed, but from what I remember reading is that they'll most likely ask you to send in a copy of your ID rather than you having to retake the test.

Reactions: Usagisan

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone, I wrote my test on Now 28, 2022 and passed 17/20.
I was expecting that the test result would have reflected on my tracker by now but it hasn't
My AOR is April 25 and online submission, Is anyone able to speak to this ?
I am starting to feel this is taking too long to reflect on my profile.
Below is what my status looks like on the tracker.

Citizenship test: In progress.

Nov 28, 2022
Scheduled for citizenship test
Citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between November 28, 2022 and December 19, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
Some folks have reported that their test completion status was updated after 3 weeks.

snapjet

Dec 3, 2022
Hi March 2022 applicants - late to the party but please add my details to the tracker -

Application type: Online
Processing Office: Niagara Falls, ON
Physical presence: 1223 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Mar 13, 2022
Application received: Mar 13, 2022
AOR : Apr 7, 2022
Background Check Completed: Oct 25, 2022

Everything else - Pending

Been waiting for a test invite for close to 6 weeks now while I see folks in the urban processing centers of TO, MTL and YVR getting these invites within a week of Background Complete. Niagara Falls seems like an unorganized and sluggish office. So infuriating !

Last edited:
Reactions: kamal12073

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
Oooooh I got more updates!! Can't help but feel a little, tiny bit excited.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,245.5
Application: Single
Application submitted: March 22, 2022
AOR: April 14, 2022
In process: April 25, 2022
Ghost Updated: October 27, 2022
Fingerprints requested: November 3, 2022
Citizenship test invite: November 7, 2022
Citizenship test completed: November 12, 2022
Fingerprints submitted: November 15, 2022
Fingerprints received: November 27, 2022
Background Verification Status: Completed as of November 28, 2022

Updated: November 30, 2022

Status as of November 30, 2022:
Language Skills: In Progress
Background Verification: Completed
Physical Presence: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship Test: Completed
Any updates for you?

snapjet

Dec 3, 2022
I received a fingerprint request after my 2nd ghost update which is on Nov 2nd. I spoke to CIC agent this morning and confirmed that they received my fingerprints and their system reflects it. However on online portal I don't see any update apart from application filed update that we see after AOR. Got to know that my processing office is Niagara Falls. It's quite possible that your office might be the same as well.
My assessment is that the test invites for March 2022 applicants are stalled for all whose applications are being processed at Niagara Falls. This is true for many Ottawa applicants too whose files are transferred to Niagara Falls. So much for load balancing.

Reactions: SeniorSpouse

AAlli

Jan 2, 2019
My assessment is that the test invites for March 2022 applicants are stalled for all whose applications are being processed at Niagara Falls. This is true for many Ottawa applicants too whose files are transferred to Niagara Falls. So much for load balancing.
I totally agree. GU since October 21 and nothing since. Niagara as well.