Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
It's likely they just missed a status update. It's possible all status updates (Test/Language/Prohibitions) will be made at the same time, just before DM.

Of course you can write to your local office and see what they have to say but no reason to lose sleep over this.

My guess is they look at the recording before marking it as complete. That's the only thing can think of why there's so much variation in when the test is marked completed. Probably someone missed the update but it should be sorted out.
Thanks you , in fact I called IRCC and told me I should receive a correspondance about the test . He don’t know what is it . So all I can do is wait and see what is it .

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello,
Today my status changed to Decision Made and it appears that my Oath Ceremony will be on September 13. I don’t have any details of how to attend the ceremony and I didn’t received any email yet. All this I saw when I logged in to check for updates.
Hi did you receive the email yet for the Oath ceremony?
We have Oath ceremony scheduled for Sep 13 as well (Scarborough office), but still haven't received the email..

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Thanks you , in fact I called IRCC and told me I should receive a correspondance about the test . He don’t know what is it . So all I can do is wait and see what is it .
It might be true or they might say something to get you to end the call, either is possible. But if you don't recall any issues during the test, it will eventually be marked complete.

Reactions: MDoha

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Called IRCC and was told that my test was canceled since my picture ID was dark . Told me me I should wait for an email to schedule second test .

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Called IRCC and was told that my test was canceled since my picture ID was dark . Told me me I should wait for an email to schedule second test .
You could write to the local office saying you received this information and when a second test would be scheduled. That might speed up things in some cases so you can take the test while memory is fresh.

Also make sure to correct the issue whether it's lighting or whatever it might be, I think beyond the second attempt it becomes a real problem.

Also if I remember correctly, for the same issue others have been asked to resubmit a copy of the id they used during the test by email but it's unfortunate they're asking you to retest, but nothing to worry. I think it might depend on the reviewing officer's preference.

Reactions: sallam_ah

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
so I received my GCMS notes today which I had ordered on July 25th.

Predictably, nothing has started in the notes. More annoyingly, I don't think anything has started even now when we are in September so ordering GCMS notes was quite a useless task at the roughly 5 month mark.

esse

Jun 21, 2021
so I received my GCMS notes today which I had ordered on July 25th.

Predictably, nothing has started in the notes. More annoyingly, I don't think anything has started even now when we are in September so ordering GCMS notes was quite a useless task at the roughly 5 month mark.
Our AOR's are 1 week apart. I think they are going to finish December 2021 and will proceed with the remaining applications. I expect an update by end of November or mid December 2022. Fingers crossed. Please share your update when you get one. Thanks.

Reactions: smash1984

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Our AOR's are 1 week apart. I think they are going to finish December 2021 and will proceed with the remaining applications. I expect an update by end of November or mid December 2022. Fingers crossed. Please share your update when you get one. Thanks.
Indeed, that's what I think as well. We should expect something in November or December. Expecting anything before that would probably not help in getting our spirits high. December 2021 people are indeed getting a lot of test invites these days. So hopefully, in another 3 months time, it is our turn.

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Indeed, that's what I think as well. We should expect something in November or December. Expecting anything before that would probably not help in getting our spirits high. December 2021 people are indeed getting a lot of test invites these days. So hopefully, in another 3 months time, it is our turn.
I started to prepare. It is easier to remember if you do a bit everyday. It also gets my mind off this process until it is time to give the test. Fingers and toes crossed, we will go through like many people before us.

Reactions: smash1984

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I gave my test on July 7th and they updated it to completed on July 21st. There hasn’t been any movement on my application since then. I gave the test from outside Canada and also sent them an email to inform them that I’m outside Canada according to the instructions in the test invite. I wonder if I screwed myself over because of that.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I gave my test on July 7th and they updated it to completed on July 21st. There hasn’t been any movement on my application since then. I gave the test from outside Canada and also sent them an email to inform them that I’m outside Canada according to the instructions in the test invite. I wonder if I screwed myself over because of that.
No you didn't. You're still way ahead of most people who submitted applications in March.

Besides since Covid IRCC is allowing tests from outside Canada.

Reactions: iceman55

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I received an email to retake the test via Teams , was told due to technical issues , they did not get the results . So I will take in couple of weeks with an agent

saumil22

Oct 13, 2016
Good day guys
Physical Days: 700 (student so only need to be present on PR for 700 days)
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: Jan 11, 2022
Delivered: Online
AOR: Mar 11

Hi folks, I had couple of question -- I applied in January 2022 online then why did I received the AOR in March.

Also, will the test for the citizenship will be online or in person???

Thanks in advance. Cheers

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Good day guys
Physical Days: 700 (student so only need to be present on PR for 700 days)
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: Jan 11, 2022
Delivered: Online
AOR: Mar 11

Hi folks, I had couple of question -- I applied in January 2022 online then why did I received the AOR in March.

Also, will the test for the citizenship will be online or in person???

Thanks in advance. Cheers
There is no in person test. All the tests and interviews are online. Not sure about 700 days. You must be in Canada for 1,095 days.
You think everything will be automatic or immediate? Expect some delay with online applications. For some reason IRCC is prioritizing paper applications over online ones. Processing time for Citizenship is 26 months per IRCC website. Hope this helps.