+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
When I check the status of my application I see the updated date changes but nothing else changes, this has happened twice now that the updated date has changed but nothing else, everything else is still in progress. Does everybody else see / have the same happening?
That's great, did you have paper or online application?

There seems to be movement on paper applications so far.

My application just shows last update as the day of my AOR.

Benson1

Feb 8, 2022
That's great, did you have paper or online application?

There seems to be movement on paper applications so far.

My application just shows last update as the day of my AOR.
Not great just yet, have no way of knowing what is being updated. Other people are passing their backgrounds... my date is updating but background is still in progress...so who knows what is updating...just have to be patient I guess.

This was a paper application. It also stayed as last update as day of my AOR, just started changing about a week ago.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Not great just yet, have no way of knowing what is being updated. Other people are passing their backgrounds... my date is updating but background is still in progress...so who knows what is updating...just have to be patient I guess.

This was a paper application. It also stayed as last update as day of my AOR, just started changing about a week ago.
It's great that there is at least SOME movement.

Online applications are currently as dead as doornails.

I submitted my family's application on Friday and it reached there yesterday. Looking at paper application speeds now I am regretting submitting mine 3 months earlier online.

Benson1

Feb 8, 2022
It's great that there is at least SOME movement.

Online applications are currently as dead as doornails.

I submitted my family's application on Friday and it reached there yesterday. Looking at paper application speeds now I am regretting submitting mine 3 months earlier online.
Holding thumbs online applications start moving soon :)

longclawatwinterfell

Jan 10, 2018
When I check the status of my application I see the updated date changes but nothing else changes, this has happened twice now that the updated date has changed but nothing else, everything else is still in progress. Does everybody else see / have the same happening?
Same here - The "Last Updated" date changed from April 25 (AOR Date) to May 30 yesterday - nothing else changed. Paper application - Family of 3

Naser735

Apr 16, 2018
Physical Days: 1097
Method: Paper based
Applicants: Family, 3 applicants
Application sent: March 23, 2022
Delivered: March 28, 2022
AOR: April 19, 2022
In Progress : April 25, 2022

Last updated date changed to June 1 today but everything is still in progress

Reactions: Mohahima

longclawatwinterfell

Jan 10, 2018
Physical Days: 1100
Application sent: March 30, 2022
AOR: April 23, 2022

Last updated date changed to May 31. Today June 1, BG verification copmpleted. No update to the Minor's application though

Reactions: Mohahima

Naser735

Apr 16, 2018

Last updated date changed to May 31. Today June 1, BG verification copmpleted. No update to the Minor's application though
I didn't get an update for the minor's application as well.

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017

My last updated date was on May 18th when the background check was completed. My minor son didn’t had his application updated either.

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Received my Test Invite today, no email just the online tracker got updated.
Physical Days: 1101
Method: paper
Applicants: Family (3 applications)
Application sent: Feb 28, 2022
Delivered: March 2, 2022
AOR: 30 Mar, 2022
Background completed: 11 May
Test Invite: 2 June
I just received the test invite today too (no email, only the online tracker was updated). How long it takes until the email is sent? I understand that only when I will receive the email I can book the date for the test, is that correct? Thank you.