+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2022 AOR - Join here***

dreamCan998877

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi all,

Is anyone who submitted PNP Outland EE online application this year without upfront medicals (as per instructions on the CIC website for outland candidates to wait for instruction from IRCC regarding medicals)?

If yes, how long did it take for you to get the medical request after the Biometrics request?

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
I believe it's the same as you, PNP (oinp). I'm sure you'll get an update very soon
Also, quick question I believe you did upfront medicals, just wanted to be sure that you only had to add the emedical information sheet right? I just uploaded that sheet which was provided by the medical facility. It had my details including the UMI number.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Also, quick question I believe you did upfront medicals, just wanted to be sure that you only had to add the emedical information sheet right? I just uploaded that sheet which was provided by the medical facility. It had my details including the UMI number.
I think so. That is what I did

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
That should suffice. That's what i did however I raised a webform and submitted the full medical report 2 weeks after AOR

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi all,

Is anyone who submitted PNP Outland EE online application this year without upfront medicals (as per instructions on the CIC website for outland candidates to wait for instruction from IRCC regarding medicals)?

If yes, how long did it take for you to get the medical request after the Biometrics request?
Hard to know. Did you get any news?

I did upfront medicals but I'm interested because no updates were received since got BIL.

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Got an update on medicals passed and BIL. I also see a request in the form of the below, does anyone know what this refers to -

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal

Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures.

Last edited:

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
How do we know the office where application was submitted? I need to provide this for submitting a release document.

Rakeshd

Apr 2, 2020
Got an update on medicals passed and BIL. I also see a request in the form of the below, does anyone know what this refers to -

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal

Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures.
So you have received bil? Aor date please
Ircc asked for IMM 5475 form or you want someone to check your application status?

Last edited: