+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Any March 2021 Accra visa office still waiting for passport request here , my medical was passed since July 29th , Right of permanent residence fee was requested in July 26th and paid same day ,until now no response, although September 17 I sent a message and they said it's currently under review and then October MP said criminality and security check is in progress.....

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Any March 2021 Accra visa office still waiting for passport request here , my medical was passed since July 29th , Right of permanent residence fee was requested in July 26th and paid same day ,until now no response, although September 17 I sent a message and they said it's currently under review and then October MP said criminality and security check is in progress.....
Hey , am experiencing same here , med are passed since july 17 and nothing after ..

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys,
How do you submit your eye color and height with PPR? you just write it down on a plain paper??
Thank you

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys,
How do you submit your eye color and height with PPR? you just write it down on a plain paper??
Thank you

sayhitoarvind

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, It says decision made in ECAS under PR but I don't see any updates in my account .should I wait or reach out to them? also got a message for pre-arrival services a week ago.

dpanchas

Nov 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello, It says decision made in ECAS under PR but I don't see any updates in my account .should I wait or reach out to them? also got a message for pre-arrival services a week ago.
We are in similar situation! ECAS updated with Decision Made on Nov 4th but haven't received PPR or any IRCC account updates. Usually it takes a week for PPR from what I have seen on tracker. Hopefully we get some good news in next week

sayhitoarvind

Jan 4, 2018
We are in similar situation! ECAS updated with Decision Made on Nov 4th but haven't received PPR or any IRCC account updates. Usually it takes a week for PPR from what I have seen on tracker. Hopefully we get some good news in next week
Hopefully, we'll both get it next week. fingers crossed. thanks

Reactions: dpanchas
Apr 2, 2021
Hello guys, I got ppr on nov 16. PA is in India. I filled the webform early that day and it’s been 3 days I haven’t received the payment link for 2 way courier services. VFS says they take 3 days to send the link but it’s my fourth day. Any body can suggest should i raise another webform with VFS or should i wait. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you