+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

SidSom

Nov 16, 2021
Hi All

For the PR visa I have a few questions if you guys can help with your experience:

1) I made the payment via the payment link received. When would I receive the AWB number and when will blue dart come to pick passport?
2)Which form to fill for height and color?
3) Is there any specific envelope to use or any envelope will do?
4) What all to put inside the envelope- passport, 2 photos, PPR email, height color form? Anything else?
5) The SMS form and consent forms are to be put inside the envelope or hand over to the courier boy?
6) In the SMS form what is SO Done By/Date _______________________ DO Done By/Date ____________________ (After point no. 3). I mean what date to fill in these?
7) Do I need to fill the consent form? I don't understand that form.

Abhijit singh

Jul 1, 2020
Hi,
Is there any April 15 candidate who is still waiting for decision to be made. My Aor was on April 14 everything is done. But no update.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Dear Friends,
I have got the PPR on 19 Nov 2021 for my Spousal PR file & have sent the passport along with other document on 27 Nov 2021. But package got returned due to photo measurement mismatch & received back on 9 Dec 2021.
I have sent all documents again, along with the new set of photos on 14 Dec 2021 to NDVO.
My concern is - We get 30 days after PPR for submitting the document and my 30 days period got completed on 19 Dec 2021 because of photo measurement issues.
I have already raised webform to extend the date due to this. But I didn't get any response from them apart from generic response.
Please suggest on this as currently my spouse passport has status in process (since 17 Dec 2021) and with IRCC for stamping, already 10 days passed after this. Please help.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Dear Friends,
I have got the PPR on 19 Nov 2021 for my Spousal PR file & have sent the passport along with other document on 27 Nov 2021. But package got returned due to photo measurement mismatch & received back on 9 Dec 2021.
I have sent all documents again, along with the new set of photos on 14 Dec 2021 to NDVO.
My concern is - We get 30 days after PPR for submitting the document and my 30 days period got completed on 19 Dec 2021 because of photo measurement issues.
I have already raised webform to extend the date due to this. But I didn't get any response from them apart from generic response.
Please suggest on this as currently my spouse passport has status in process (since 17 Dec 2021) and with IRCC for stamping, already 10 days passed after this. Please help.
30 days is for submitting the documents. You have no issues. You submitted on the 14th which is 5 days before the 19th.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
30 days is for submitting the documents. You have no issues. You submitted on the 14th which is 5 days before the 19th.
But the IRCC made my file In process on 17 Dec 2021 and still haven't received envelope (19th Dec 2021 is passed).
Any contact number we can reach out NDVO to know the status. ?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
But the IRCC made my file In process on 17 Dec 2021 and still haven't received envelope (19th Dec 2021 is passed).
Any contact number we can reach out NDVO to know the status. ?
You are misunderstanding the 30 days thing. It is for YOU to submit the documents. Not 30 days for the visa to be issued. Sit back and relax, your passport will be sent in due course. No need to contact the visa office. It’s only been 10 days since you submitted it! There is nothing to be concerend about.

WaleedJaved

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys,

I received the following messaged today from London Office,
" Submissions: - copy of Urdu Nikah Nama. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/04"

Our Nikah Nama (Marriage certificate) was originally in English and it is registered with the Government of Pakistan (Certified NADRA copy sent with the package), we wanted to be proactive about it and instead of getting it in Urdu we got it in English. But now they want it in Urdu, what are our options now? Also does't make sense why the would need this now, is it at Immigration officers discretion to ask for anything they like that dont make sense to them.
Also this request contradicts with their own statement that clearly says they need "All documents in English or French. Any document not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation"

Last edited:

WaleedJaved

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys,

On Jan 4th 2022, we were requested to submit additional documents by Feb 4th 2022 which we submitted by Jan 8th 2022. Its been over a month since the due date has passed. Our case is at London Office, do you think there has been delays due to recent crisis in east Europe or it usually takes them this long to review additional documents.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Guys,

On Jan 4th 2022, we were requested to submit additional documents by Feb 4th 2022 which we submitted by Jan 8th 2022. Its been over a month since the due date has passed. Our case is at London Office, do you think there has been delays due to recent crisis in east Europe or it usually takes them this long to review additional documents.
It’s probably both.

segi2022

Mar 13, 2022
Anyone is still waiting for COPR/passport request? Following is my application status. Nothing updated after dec 10, 2021. Its been almost 1 year. what should i do now?

Dec 10, 2021 We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Dec 9, 2021 We sent you a message about your application,Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
Oct 12, 2021 We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Oct 11, 2021 We sent you a message about your application
Sep 28, 2021 Eligibility activity status updated,Eligibility,Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
Jun 4, 2021 Medical exam activity status updated, Medical exam, Medical exam status has been updated to Completed
May 6, 2021 Medical exam activity status updated,Medical exam, Medical exam status has been updated to In progress
May 6, 2021 Complete your immigration medical exam
May 4, 2021 Complete your biometrics
Apr 26, 2021 We received your enquiry.
Mar 29, 2021 Application received

nrupusha

May 12, 2022
Hwy
Anyone is still waiting for COPR/passport request? Following is my application status. Nothing updated after dec 10, 2021. Its been almost 1 year. what should i do now?

Dec 10, 2021 We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Dec 9, 2021 We sent you a message about your application,Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
Oct 12, 2021 We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Sep 28, 2021 Eligibility activity status updated,Eligibility,Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
Jun 4, 2021 Medical exam activity status updated, Medical exam, Medical exam status has been updated to Completed
May 6, 2021 Medical exam activity status updated,Medical exam, Medical exam status has been updated to In progress
Hey can you let me know what details they asked you to give " We sent you a message about your application, Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.". i also got the same thing in my PR portal but no mail yet so i was just curious. And any other new update ? did you get your eCOPR?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hwy

Hey can you let me know what details they asked you to give " We sent you a message about your application, Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.". i also got the same thing in my PR portal but no mail yet so i was just curious. And any other new update ? did you get your eCOPR?
Wait a few days. Usually it's just that the notification of a message comes not at the same time as the message. (Some may get the actual message before the notification, which many find confusing)

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Hi all, question for you. For how long can a PR stay outside of Canada while family sponsorship application is in process? Is there a limit on no. of days PR holder can stay outside of Canada while the sponsorship application is in process? Where can I find that information? Any help on this would be much appreciated.

WaleedJaved

May 12, 2021

Yaayy!! So excited for you, just hang in there you'll get something soon.
We submitted our additional documents on Jan 8 2021 and didn't hear anything back, no email or message, nothing. So we wrote an email couple of weeks ago to London Visa Office and got a response from Warsaw Visa Office. And today we got an email mentioning that they have successfully recieved our documents. Everything is taking longer due to pandemic backlog and Geopolitical situation around the world. Hang tight my friend it's going to be soon.

segi2022

Mar 13, 2022
Hwy

No i have not received eCOPR yet.