+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

rishishah8449

Oct 20, 2014
Did anyone get update
I got pre arrival on 9th July them after that no update should i call ircc?
Same I also haven’t received any update after prearrival issued on 6 July. There was a ghost update a week ago, but didn’t changed anything in gckey portal.

One of my friend who applied after a week( around 30 March) received pre arrival letter today. Let’s see how it goes..

quynhskyb

Jan 18, 2020
Hello guys, my spouse is from Vietnam. Below is a detailed timeline of our application:
  • Application delivered: 31 Mar 2021
  • AOR sent to Sponsor: 6 May
  • SA: 7 May
  • Biometrics requested: 6 May
  • Biometrics given: 11 May
  • PA's Application Status says In Process: 14 May (which was also when I finally got it linked online)
  • AOR sent to PA: 17 May
  • Medical requested: 24 June
  • Invitation to pre-arrival services: 24 June
  • Medical exam: 28 June
  • Medical passed: 30 June
From the timeline above for the step I wrote in red, in that PA's AOR they said that "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 14May21" - does this mean that our VO Office is in Singapore?

Since then I have not seen any updates from IRCC at all. In the "Details about our application status" section, it has always been "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check, etc." Does anyone know which stage my application is at? And when to expect a reply? It's been 1.5 months since the last update and I checked it daily and it feels like forever.

Any comment/info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
From the timeline above for the step I wrote in red, in that PA's AOR they said that "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 14May21" - does this mean that our VO Office is in Singapore?
Yes.

Since then I have not seen any updates from IRCC at all. In the "Details about our application status" section, it has always been "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check, etc." Does anyone know which stage my application is at? And when to expect a reply? It's been 1.5 months since the last update and I checked it daily and it feels like forever.
It's substantially less than forever.

It is proceeding normally. Stage you are at often has long gaps. Up to twelve months total is normal, and you're not yet at five.

Reactions: quynhskyb

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello guys, my spouse is from Vietnam. Below is a detailed timeline of our application:
  • Application delivered: 31 Mar 2021
  • AOR sent to Sponsor: 6 May
  • SA: 7 May
  • Biometrics requested: 6 May
  • Biometrics given: 11 May
  • PA's Application Status says In Process: 14 May (which was also when I finally got it linked online)
  • AOR sent to PA: 17 May
  • Medical requested: 24 June
  • Invitation to pre-arrival services: 24 June
  • Medical exam: 28 June
  • Medical passed: 30 June

Any comment/info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Application delivered: 25 Mar 2021
  • AOR sent to Sponsor: 4 May
  • SA: 4 May
  • Biometrics requested: 5 May
  • Biometrics given: 23 july
  • PA's Application Status says In Process: 14
  • Medical requested: 5 may
  • Invitation to pre-arrival services: 9th july
  • Medical exam: 18 may
  • Medical passed: 21June
than after no update at all

Reactions: quynhskyb

ram211991

Jan 25, 2016
Guys we got PPR yesterday. But still the web portal has no updates. Still eligibility, bg check and final decision are still in process. Is that normal. When will that update?

Reactions: Smira and noelt1991

slifer

Aug 17, 2021
Guys we got PPR yesterday. But still the web portal has no updates. Still eligibility, bg check and final decision are still in process. Is that normal. When will that update?

May i know after how long you got the file number after you sent your documents? me sent in May but still nothing

deepu2595

Feb 3, 2017
  • Application delivered: 25 Mar 2021
  • AOR sent to Sponsor: 4 May
  • SA: 4 May
  • Biometrics requested: 5 May
  • Biometrics given: 23 july
  • PA's Application Status says In Process: 14
  • Medical requested: 5 may
  • Invitation to pre-arrival services: 9th july
  • Medical exam: 18 may
  • Medical passed: 21June
than after no update at all
Hi i have a question after medical do we need to upload anything or the panel physician will do at there end. Thanks in advance.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi i have a question after medical do we need to upload anything or the panel physician will do at there end. Thanks in advance.
Panel physician will do it from his/her end. You will have medicals passed as an update in your GC key once physician sends the report to IRCC.

Saara khalid

Aug 20, 2021
My application was delivered on 26 march, 2021 (Out land from Pakistan) but have not received AOR1 as yet. Called IRCC and got temporary file number and they said processing is not yet started on my file. It's been five months now and this is worrisome situation for me that I haven't even got AOR1. Anyone else in the same situation or any suggestions what to do?