+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
My ECAS step 2 said " We are processing the application". The biometric request letter which came after that was signed CPC syndey. Does that mean our VO is CPC Sydney?

Our timeline:
Application Received: 25 March 2021
Started Processing: May 14, 2021
Medical done : May 12
Bio Metric done : Jul 7

Let me know if you ninjas can tell me anything from my timeline (I know I am asking too much but still :) )
VO is usually mentioned in SA letter and sometimes they don't. BIL & Medicals are usually sent by CPC-Sydney before the application is transferred to local VO. Depending on the PA country, medicals are sent at a later stage too. The Best way to find your VO is to call CIC (1889-242-2100) to confirm.

Reactions: ashraf07

Yashp

Apr 21, 2021
My ECAS step 2 said " We are processing the application". The biometric request letter which came after that was signed CPC syndey. Does that mean our VO is CPC Sydney?

Our timeline:

Let me know if you ninjas can tell me anything from my timeline (I know I am asking too much but still :) )
My timeline is pretty much same and also I got sponser approval letter that was singed at CPC sydney.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other

Our timeline:

doesn't your sponsorship approval letter mention anything like,

'The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in XXXXXXXXXXX for further processing.' ??

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
My timeline is pretty much same and also I got sponser approval letter that was singed at CPC sydney.
my time is also same i need to ask you that our bio done on 23 of july how long its take to vfs vfs to upload online.

ram211991

Jan 25, 2016
doesn't your sponsorship approval letter mention anything like,

'The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in XXXXXXXXXXX for further processing.' ??
It just says "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. " No place mentioned.. :rolleyes:

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Hey guys. Hoping someone might be able to tell where in the process I am with sponsoring my wife. iRCC website says that Outland spousal sponsorship is back logged with cases from 2019 but I surprisingly received news this week. Here’s my timeline

March 5, 2021 - Application Recieved
March 8, 2021 - Recieved AOR, showed both sponsor app and PR in process
July 20, 2021 - Biometrics Request
July 21, 2021 - Medical Request
July 21, 2021 - Sponsor Approval Letter
July 21, 2021 - PR Application forwarded to Ankara VO for further processing

My wife did her medical yesterday July 24th and is heading to Ankara next week for her Biometrics. Any info as to where were standing in this process would be helping. Thanks in advance

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
It just says "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. " No place mentioned.. :rolleyes:
Generally, if no VO is mentioned then it will probably be Ottawa. However, you could confirm by calling IRCC or even raising a webform.