+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
yes, both show in process. it also states that they started processing our application on 30 April 2021
I see, then yes it makes sense that you have not received biometrics or medical yet.
You will get it after DEcision Made for sponsor.

Reactions: Akso

Akso

May 28, 2021
I see, then yes it makes sense that you have not received biometrics or medical yet.
You will get it after DEcision Made for sponsor.
Thank you for letting me know! Approx. how much time it takes to get the decision for sponsor's eligibility?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you for letting me know! Approx. how much time it takes to get the decision for sponsor's eligibility?
For most people its within a week, but there are some cases where it takes longer. So hang in there and call them if oyu dont hear anything in a week or two.

Reactions: Akso

Akso

May 28, 2021
For most people its within a week, but there are some cases where it takes longer. So hang in there and call them if oyu dont hear anything in a week or two.
Ya will wait for 2 more weeks then. Also they never answer the call, is there any specific time that I should call them? and what's the number?

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi All,
I have submitted my spousal PR outland application on 20 Apr 2021 and I have a representative with my application (a consultancy from India to whom I have paid fees for process). I wanted to know can I link my account with gckey or it has to be done only by representative ? Please suggest

Anyone whose application received date is 20 Apr 2021 waiting for AOR to comms from IRCC ?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi All,
I have submitted my spousal PR outland application on 20 Apr 2021 and I have a representative with my application (a consultancy from India to whom I have paid fees for process). I wanted to know can I link my account with gckey or it has to be done only by representative ? Please suggest

Anyone whose application received date is 20 Apr 2021 waiting for AOR to comms from IRCC ?
Only representative can link. However, you can use ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

Reactions: ashraf07

Borussia91

Apr 20, 2021
Application submitted 14th April.
Biometrics requested 26th May.
I’m applying through a representative sorry I can’t post more detail

Reactions: ashraf07

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Only representative can link. However, you can use ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null
Thanks for reply.
I have checked with my rep and they said they dint receive any emails for my application from IRCC. Is it possible that IRCC process the application slow which has the representative associated?
I am asking because people of same date (app received date - 20 Apr,21 and 23 Apr) have started receiving AOR and BIL medical but my rep says no update/emails yet for my app. Please suggest.