+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
My file has been assigned to the UK visa office on May 14th, is it normal that Its been transferred without Medical request?

Abhijit singh

Jul 1, 2020
Hi have done medical upfront but still i received the medical request do you think i should go for the medical exam or should i raise the webform. And how long does they take to reply the webform.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi have done medical upfront but still i received the medical request do you think i should go for the medical exam or should i raise the webform. And how long does they take to reply the webform.
The instructions for Spousal say not to do upfront medical. You will likely have to redo because you did not follow the instructions.

You can try a webform but expect it to be to no effect.

Reactions: Jeffsawma

Abhijit singh

Jul 1, 2020
The instructions for Spousal say not to do upfront medical. You will likely have to redo because you did not follow the instructions.

You can try a webform but expect it to be to no effect.
I tried to call ircc customer service and asked him of i redo the medical he said if you have recently done it just raise the webform and attach e medical receipt why to spend money again.

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
In AOR does they say that we have recieved your application and you can link it online
We received an email mentioning UCI & Application number but it doesn't say that we can link it online. However, we can view the application status through UCI number