+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Have you guys tried to link application? That's how I found the application received and SA.
Hi, Yes, we have tried in ECAS, and in our online account also with the data and still no records appear says. :(
What ways did you use to link, and what data did you put for that?

Thanks,

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, Yes, we have tried in ECAS, and in our online account also with the data and still no records appear says. :(
What ways did you use to link, and what data did you put for that?

Thanks,
I did the following:
Category: Perm Residence
Sub category: Family Class (Spouses)
First Name, Last Name & DOB using PAs info
Then I chose Passport and entered PAs passport info
Then chose the city we intend to live (matching the application)
Marital status: Married (sometimes Single works for some people)
Number of family members in application: 2 (me and husband)

Good luck!

misterfeather

Apr 1, 2020
I’m a sponsor for my common law partner, PR app delivered March 5th and nothing yet, no AOR or anything. I tried calling just now to find out what’s up, but I cant for the life of me navigate the menus over the phone. Once I get to checking PR app status it asks me for the first letter of the application number, but as far as I know I don’t have one of those? Am I just being dumb or is there a different menu option I’m supposed to choose?

I should also ask, do we need to maintain visitor record extensions over the entire course of the application? Her second extension ends in July so I want to apply again soon if we need to. We are both in Canada right now.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group, two days ago I wrote because I was worried that my application was sent on March 25, 2021, and we still had no response or AOR.

A few minutes ago we got an email with this. I assure you that we sent our birth certificates all and translated, and look at what these people jump with, they assume to say that they did not receive it, we are tired of IRCC it is like playing with the time of others, it is the second time that it is returned.:mad::mad:

This is what the letter that came to us says:

This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and the associated application for a permanent resident visa. Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason: If you are unable to submit any document identified on the Document Checklist, you must provide a letter of explanation as to why you cannot submit the documentation. Identity Documents (such as birth certificates or baptismal records) You must provide the required identity documents for you (the Principal Applicant) as well as all family members (whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada or not). Sponsor must provide a proof of Canadian status. If you are not in possession of your original documents, or cannot provide a document that is required, you must provide a detailed letter of explanation. The following identity documents have not been included or do not meet the requirements for processing:  Birth certificate Translation of Documents You must send the following for any document that is not in English or French:  the English or French translation; and  an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (see IRCC website for details); and a certified copy of the original document.

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Hello group, two days ago I wrote because I was worried that my application was sent on March 25, 2021, and we still had no response or AOR.

A few minutes ago we got an email with this. I assure you that we sent our birth certificates all and translated, and look at what these people jump with, they assume to say that they did not receive it, we are tired of IRCC it is like playing with the time of others, it is the second time that it is returned.:mad::mad:

This is what the letter that came to us says:

This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and the associated application for a permanent resident visa. Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason: If you are unable to submit any document identified on the Document Checklist, you must provide a letter of explanation as to why you cannot submit the documentation. Identity Documents (such as birth certificates or baptismal records) You must provide the required identity documents for you (the Principal Applicant) as well as all family members (whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada or not). Sponsor must provide a proof of Canadian status. If you are not in possession of your original documents, or cannot provide a document that is required, you must provide a detailed letter of explanation. The following identity documents have not been included or do not meet the requirements for processing:  Birth certificate Translation of Documents You must send the following for any document that is not in English or French:  the English or French translation; and  an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (see IRCC website for details); and a certified copy of the original document.
Hi,
Did your translation include all the points mentioned?

 Birth certificate Translation of Documents You must send the following for any document that is not in English or French:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (see IRCC website for details);
and a certified copy of the original document

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "gouthamj, publicación: 9412184, miembro: 1018522"]
Hola,
¿Su traducción incluyó todos los puntos mencionados?

 Certificado de nacimiento Traducción de documentos Debe enviar lo siguiente para cualquier documento que no esté en inglés o francés:
 la traducción al inglés o al francés; y
 una declaración jurada de la persona que completó la traducción (consulte el sitio web del IRCC para obtener más detalles);
y una copia certificada del documento original
[/CITA]

Thank you very much, I think there may be the error. The terms of each country are confusing.

Our record is: Legalized but I see that it is different from what they ask for.

We no longer know if we have the courage to continue with this ‍♀

They also say that I can send the application by printing the digital file that they sent me?

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Hola,

 Certificado de nacimiento Traducción de documentos Debe enviar lo siguiente para cualquier documento que no esté en inglés o francés:
 una declaración jurada de la persona que completó la traducción (consulte el sitio web del IRCC para obtener más detalles);
[/CITA]

Thank you very much, I think there may be the error. The terms of each country are confusing.

They also say that I can send the application by printing the digital file that they sent me?

Hi,
The below URL has a detailed explanation of the translation of documents. The same details are provided on IRCC website too.

https://www.immigroup.com/news/do-you-need-certified-translation-ircc

Official IRCC url:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/removal-risk-assessment/translation.html

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hola,

[/CITA]

What country is the document from and where are you getting the certified copy and translation done? Do you have the original document in Canada?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What country is the document from and where are you getting the certified copy and translation done? Do you have the original document in Canada?
And yes, legalization is a distinct and different form and process. May be required in some cases (some country specific requirements) but definitely different.

Reactions: KATHIA08

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
Hey i got a letter about biometric instructions in which uci number and application number is generated, but when i try to link my application it is unable to find the application
What answers did you give to try to link? I posted what I did a few posts behind if you wanna try that way.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Dominican Republic, No, only from my country the translation, apparently everything needs to be apostilled, so that it is remote in Canada.