+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

nikkic121

May 17, 2021
Application Type - Sponsorship family class (Spouse)
Application package delivered on March 16 2021.
Still waiting for AOR1.

Mjolugba

May 17, 2021
Helo , help a man in need, wanna move to Canada with my wife and kids. How do I start the process and how much may it likely cost me. Am from Nigeria. Many Thanks

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Helo , help a man in need, wanna move to Canada with my wife and kids. How do I start the process and how much may it likely cost me. Am from Nigeria. Many Thanks
This section of the forum is for Family Class Sponsorship, where one of the two partners is either Canadian or a Permanent Resident in Canada. If you don't match any of those two criteria, you should go check out other sections like Canadian Experience Class or Skilled Worker to find if something matches your situation and needs. The IRCC website also has a lot of information.

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
Hello group, I am worried.

In the tracker 95% almost all of March have AOR, we sent the application on March 25 and we still have no signal of anything.

Anyone in the same boat?
We received our AOR letter physically this weekend despite the AOR being from April 30. They did not send us an email or anything which is weird. Maybe this is the case for you too.

Reactions: KATHIA08

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
My husband sent our package on April 08, 2021
Application Received: April 12, 2021, by ID CLAYTON

But so far no AOR :-(

Reactions: KATHIA08

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
My husband sent our package on April 08, 2021
Application Received: April 12, 2021, by ID CLAYTON

But so far no AOR :-(
Hi,

As per the tracker April applications are just beginning to get AORs. Just wait for a week or so and you might get it. Nothing to worry.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
So as per the official website of VFS, biometrics is closed in India until further notice. In this regard, I have a question if there is a deadline like 30 days or so mentioned on the Biometric Instruction Letter one gets ? What happens if biometric centres are not open for too long considering the Covid situation in India ? Will there be an extension given ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So as per the official website of VFS, biometrics is closed in India until further notice. In this regard, I have a question if there is a deadline like 30 days or so mentioned on the Biometric Instruction Letter one gets ? What happens if biometric centres are not open for too long considering the Covid situation in India ? Will there be an extension given ?
Yes, they will give an extension. They know about the closures.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Yes, they will give an extension. They know about the closures.
It is observed that last year, VFS remained closed for biometrics until November 2020. I just hope it resumes operation sooner this time. After all, the whole processing time will nearly head to 24 months than 12 months in that case.

Assuming that the application does not make any progress until biometrics is completed. Am i right ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Assuming that the application does not make any progress until biometrics is completed. Am i right ?
No, they can continue processing other parts. As far as I'm aware biometrics are used for police checks (incl with other countries) and can be run any time. And fairly quickly as with computers. Obviously at some point will be an issue but later in process.

WaleedJaved

May 12, 2021

In the tracker 95% almost all of March have AOR, we sent the application on March 25 and we still have no signal of anything.

Anyone in the same boat?
Same boat.
Application Received Mar 29th.. No Confirmation yet. There are few others in the tracker. I am hoping probably this week.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Same boat.
Application Received Mar 29th.. No Confirmation yet. There are few others in the tracker. I am hoping probably this week.
Even before covid, 30-60 days was normal, with some number of files taking longer. Nothing particular worrisome so far. You can call to check if you wish of course.

Reactions: WaleedJaved

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020

Anyone in the same boat?
Have you guys tried to link application? That's how I found the application received and SA.