+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys I have a important question

Should I expect BVL in my second application ( I received it once in my first application which was refused 1 year ago )

Thanks .

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Yes. Every time.
File logged: March 2021
File received confirmation : Same day
Request letter (LOA Resubmission) : 1 June , 2021
File sent : 2 June , 2021

Why I haven't received BVL before Request Letter ? Have done it from my first application and It's valid until 2030

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
File logged: March 2021
File received confirmation : Same day
Request letter (LOA Resubmission) : 1 June , 2021
File sent : 2 June , 2021

Why I haven't received BVL before Request Letter ?
Because in a non-covid world, where they were not actually all over the place with questionable operations, BVL and PPR usually came together or a few days apart. Denials usually came a few minutes apart.

Receiving BVL months in advance was not a system. Please don’t derive any patterns with IRCC. They will beat you to it.

All you can do is wait. Or raise webforms and write emails to them. Maybe that will help. D-Day (Aug 6th) is nearing.

Reactions: 38bxiy

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Because in a non-covid world, where they were not actually all over the place with questionable operations, BVL and PPR usually came together or a few days apart. Denials usually came a few minutes apart.

Receiving BVL months in advance was not a system. Please don’t derive any patterns with IRCC. They will beat you to it.

All you can do is wait. Or raise webforms and write emails to them. Maybe that will help. D-Day (Aug 6th) is nearing.
Is BVL delay a bad sign in your vision?

They were already working in my profile because they sent me a request letter but BVL not updated

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Is BVL delay a bad sign in your vision?

They were already working in my profile because they sent me a request letter but BVL not updated
Brother. I know its hard, but please. It is NO sign. I am so sad to see I am not the only one who has lost all senses due to their mismanagement. But there is no sign. People who got BVLs have received both approvals and decisions and some have received them together.

All I will say is. There is a 90% chance for you to now receive BVL and decision together. Maybe a day apart at max.

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Brother. I know its hard, but please. It is NO sign. I am so sad to see I am not the only one who has lost all senses due to their mismanagement. But there is no sign. People who got BVLs have received both approvals and decisions and some have received them together.

All I will say is. There is a 90% chance for you to now receive BVL and decision together. Maybe a day apart at max.
Thanks for your time buddy. Really appreciate it

I am a girl leaving alone and I am passing a stressful time , did not know what to belive .

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Thanks for your time buddy. Really appreciate it

I am a girl leaving alone and I am passing a stressful time , did not know what to belive .
Sorry for calling you that. And I can feel the stress. I have lost sleep now. I am in a job where I end up working like 12 hours minimum.

Please just hold on for 2 more weeks. Who knows we start getting decisions tomorrow only! Cheer up!