+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

Hunny_raja22

May 30, 2021
Hello everyone, need some clarification for Indian applicants.
Is there anyone here who got BVL in early May or before that and no decision after that?
If yes, did you try calling IRCC for status? Was it positive or negative. I have heard in many groups that the results on hold are positive for applicants who received BVL early May or earlier.
Kindly reply even if you have seen such timeline.
In same boat, i got bvl on 6th may but no update after that.. ya there are talks about positive outcome, all those comment can help us to sleep but we cannot go with those because reality is no one know whats going on.

Reactions: MHtoAB

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
IRCC is giving refusals in bulk this month. I think if they wanted to reject you, they would have already done so , I think delay is positive because they will gives approval in bulk as soon as they are completely ready to welcome students

Stay positive and good luck
How long does it take to get a refusal?

Dhairya18498

Jul 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,
New to the forum, need some clarification
Non-SDS applicant from India (Fall 2021)
Applied - 11th March 2021 (received two letters on the same day, submission confirmation and confirmation of Online application transmission)
Medical Exam (Upfront) - account shows "April 26, 2021, you passed the medical exam"
Biometrics (given 2 years before for a different application which was approved) - received validation letter titled 'correspondence letter" on May 18 2021
no updates after this

also, the account states - "Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

I was tracking how IRCC changed the application processing dates weekly, according to which I should have received a decision by the third week of June, but it's halfway through July and no updates yet. (was this only for SDS applications?)

I read some discussions here and I got the idea that SDS applications are processed in Canada and Non-SDS ones are processed by local offices, is this true?

Did anyone in the Non-SDS category who applied in March receive a decision?

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,
New to the forum, need some clarification
Non-SDS applicant from India (Fall 2021)
Applied - 11th March 2021 (received two letters on the same day, submission confirmation and confirmation of Online application transmission)
Medical Exam (Upfront) - account shows "April 26, 2021, you passed the medical exam"
Biometrics (given 2 years before for a different application which was approved) - received validation letter titled 'correspondence letter" on May 18 2021
no updates after this

also, the account states - "Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

I was tracking how IRCC changed the application processing dates weekly, according to which I should have received a decision by the third week of June, but it's halfway through July and no updates yet. (was this only for SDS applications?)

I read some discussions here and I got the idea that SDS applications are processed in Canada and Non-SDS ones are processed by local offices, is this true?

Did anyone in the Non-SDS category who applied in March receive a decision?
That timeline is only for In-Canada application and yours is probably being processed in Delhi so it doesn't apply to your application. What does apply is the August 6 ultimatum, so in theory we should get decision by August 6 but seeing the condition it seems highly unlikely. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

TechieGeek

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
I am a March Non-SDS Applicant, I have clear my medical exams(After getting medical request on 19 May) on 19th June 2021, Since then it is almost 22 days and there is no update since then, I only got 1 ghost update on 6th July, on my application. I am really getting anxious to know the results.

I have applied SP with SOWP.

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hi guys, does anyone know within how much time most of the refusals are coming in. From what I see, it's 2-3 months max. Has anyone seen longer timelines?

It has been almost 4.5 months for me and for those still waiting from early March. Does it mean that outcomes are most likely to be positive?

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi guys, does anyone know within how much time most of the refusals are coming in. From what I see, it's 2-3 months max. Has anyone seen longer timelines?

It has been almost 4.5 months for me and for those still waiting from early March. Does it mean that outcomes are most likely to be positive?
I hope so . I have been waiting from early March too . I have saw refusals after 6 months too. Sorry to say but this is the truth. This waiting hurts. Good luck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

A long wait doesn't indicate either a positive or negative decision.

Plenty of people have waited much longer than four months only to be refused.

All you can do is wait and be hopeful for a positive decision. Good luck.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hey I will rejected today based on

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I applied on March 11 2021
What should I do ?

• Sad
Reactions: RumezaJ

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hey I will rejected today based on

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I applied on March 11 2021
What should I do ?
Is this your first refusal?